ChicagoBlue...Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel1989 did not provide details how he died, just stated that DNA is needed to identify a body. It's not necessary to say gory details here.. No families wants to hear that about their loved ones.

Please stop with the attitude with everyone here, moving on is what we have to do... It's not helping if you dwell on the negative. Mark certainly doesn't deserve this.

Angel1989 made is very obvious in her posted how Mark die when she posted DNA were needed to ID the body ! So I said nothing wrong and sadly the parents already know the horrific way their beloved son dies.

So get off my case !

Everyone's different. I know everyone don't mean to say that because everyone have different perspective on what others words. Soooo

Peace :)

First of all I did in NO way post how Mark died. I told Calvin I would post official updates when they were given to me and that is exactly what I did.

WDYS.....you need to let this go, you are not the only one grieving. Stop dwelling on the negative, Mark deserves so much better than this.

I am not dwelling on negative.

I Agree with Foxrac, Let It Go and Give it A Rest Already!

Hello, this is a notice for people interested in posting in here. If you don't have anything nice to say, best to not post anything here or it'll be removed since it doesn't contribute to the topic. Repeat offenders will be dealt with.
Thanks for reading.

Mark's brother has posted on his Guest Book page. :(

For those who think his family won't see posts on AllDeaf because they may not know about AllDeaf, think again. Several of us signed the memorial page with "from AllDeaf". They may, if they haven't already, check to see what this "AllDeaf" is all about where so many friends offered their condolences.

Last edited:
:(I have been so sad to go look on hos page but just now I did and saw the post from his brother and my AD friends too.
Many beautiful wishes from all to his family:aw:
I may post too.....

For those who think his family won't see posts all AllDeaf because they may not know about AllDeaf, think again. Several of us signed the memorial page with "from AllDeaf". They may, if they haven't already, check to see what this "AllDeaf" is all about where so many friends offered their condolences.

You are so right....

I signed it...I going to say goodnight to mark now may this lovely man rest in peace

Mark's obituary page has been updated.

Mark's obituary page has been updated.

Sorry but it made me sad, you can tell the family didn't know him "recently" very well. What about his love for trains, traveling and his amazing photography. The picture doesn't even look like him.

OK....I'm done.....RIP Mark, I will ride the train to Ogilvie when I go to Chicago in August in your memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back