Cheerios Ad Backlash

There's not going to be the nasty comments in the comments for the article, you'd find the comments on the original video. But considering if you do a google search you will find that pretty much every single news outlet has done an article on it, I don't think it's make believe hype by Cheerios for attention to the commercial.

Racism sadly does still exist AND people get brave on the internet and spout stuff they never would say to people in person.

No doubt racism still exists. In fact I think it is growing. Merely saying it is hard to tell if these comments were from serious racists or idiots trolling people.

No doubt racism still exists. In fact I think it is growing. Merely saying it is hard to tell if these comments were from serious racists or idiots trolling people.

Gotcha, could be a mix of both really.

personly i think got have taste buds of iron and like bird cage doo to enjoy that stuff

There's not going to be the nasty comments in the comments for the article, you'd find the comments on the original video. But considering if you do a google search you will find that pretty much every single news outlet has done an article on it, I don't think it's make believe hype by Cheerios for attention to the commercial.

Racism sadly does still exist AND people get brave on the internet and spout stuff they never would say to people in person.

I guess you do not get out much or lived a very sheltered life to really believe what you posted.

personly i think got have taste buds of iron and like bird cage doo to enjoy that stuff

:laugh2: I have to put a ton of sugar on it to eat Cheerios.

I hope they don't pull the commercial. They need to ignore the racists.

936173_10102601935138009_1016629673_n.jpg

omg! Black Cheerios??? racist!!!!!!!

what? I think you need to re-read her post slowly and carefully.

"Racism sadly does still exist AND people get brave on the internet and spout stuff they never would say to people in person. " this what I am referring to! This what SHE said .

You need to read more carefully and if you think she is right about people never saying things to people face , you do not get out very much.

:laugh2: I have to put a ton of sugar on it to eat Cheerios.

I hope they don't pull the commercial. They need to ignore the racists.

Then you might as well pour your milk into your sugar bowl. I had some today and is sweet enough for me, I do put some banana in my cereal to make it more filling.

"Racism sadly does still exist AND people get brave on the internet and spout stuff they never would say to people in person. " this what I am referring to! This what SHE said .

You need to read more carefully and if you think she is right about people never saying things to people face , you do not get out very much.

No that's your own interpretation of what I said. I didn't say they would never say something to someone's face, but some of things that they'll say when they are safely removed from the situation makes them feel more free to be that much more nasty. That isn't a claim on my part, that is fact. But no, I personally have never witnessed somebody saying racist directly to someone, about them yes, to them no. Them's fighting words.

It's really unbelievable, interracial couple dated back in early 40's but they are more coming out of the "closet" back in the early 70's, exposing every African American people dating white or vise versa and it been hard on them. Today, we all accepted as normal for them to date interracially.... it's really and with this simple AD suddenly backlashed like back in the 70's!!! Jeesh..come on!!

Back