Cheerios Ad Backlash

It is interesting that America is still pretty much racist all these years, even when Obama is currently the first black President to run the country. It's possibly still by far the most racist country than other countries as of today.

Back in WWII, many black soldiers were sent to Europe and as they fought off a number of nazis, a white french woman went up and kissed one of the black soldiers for saving them and one of the other white men offered them a place to stay and some food to eat. They were amazed at how they treated them with such honor and respect. However, when they return home in America, they are obviously treated differently just because they are black and they think they are in a white person's country. Yeah...it's still ridiculous and sadistic today.

No that's your own interpretation of what I said. I didn't say they would never say something to someone's face, but some of things that they'll say when they are safely removed from the situation makes them feel more free to be that much more nasty. That isn't a claim on my part, that is fact. But no, I personally have never witnessed somebody saying racist directly to someone, about them yes, to them no. Them's fighting words.

I was not allowed to use a bathroom at a gas station because I was with a Black man. He asked to uses the bathroom and was not allowed then I asked and was told I could not use it . My daughter had racial slurs said right to her face when she was in grade school , I had the cops in Boston pull me over for having a Black man in my car. And I been called a " N'' lover to my face and had things said to me that I will not post. I am not shocked at all that some people are angry about the ad. I have seen my ex brother say racists comments to my older sister husband who is Black. I have a racist right in my family , this is why I call him my EX brother , I disowned him and so has the rest of my family .

Back