cheer pics from my comp:)

lovezebras

Reaction score
here are some pics from out comp:) we got first :) so we are national champs:) the last one was me driving home from the comp which was 2 hours away from my house...it seemed like a really longgg drive! i was exhausteddd..if u want to see the video i have to add you to fb :)

beware of these papers falling onto you from the sun blocker when you use it, lol.

Congrats, AliciaM! It must be a very exciting experience for you and your squad. :)

Wow! Congrats to you and your team-mates!!!!! And thanks for the pictures... Yep winning a comp can be quite an experience especially when it's on the national level.

Enjoy your fame :D

JamieLynn

Congrats AliciaM! Also, wish you all the best! :)

Congrats AliciaM, that is awesome experiences for you and your cheering squad team. :)

AWESOME!!! CONGRATS!!! Id love to see the skit video of yours!! you look beautiful in there. you are in the middle between two girls, correct? love your outfit. my time, outfits were old fashion and ugly! :giggle:

bahaha yes i am the one in the middle the short one:P haha if u want to add me to facebook ill pm u my name:)

Congrats! Glad you had a great time at the comp:)

Back