Charleston Church Shooting: 9 Dead At Historic Black Church

One thing I'm grateful for...Charleston didn't become a Baltimore....and if only we could pull together and have Peace....everywhere!

One thing I'm grateful for...Charleston didn't become a Baltimore....and if only we could pull together and have Peace....everywhere!

Yes, I notice that black people in southern states are more laid back than northern states.

"No, you've raped our women, and you are taking over the country ... I have to do what I have to do."

He is 100% wrong about that quotes of his. I don't know if he was being brainwashed or just thought that he was suppose to be superior over women and country.

White people and government had killed and raped our people, most of the time killing Elderly, women and children. Most Native men were out hunting for food. They were never been attacked by the military troops. That is why we had to suffered under them for more than 500 years.

I don't know why Roofer had to make that dumb remark quote about that to Black peaceful people in the church. He is just nuts in his head. He is sick. :mad:

I think he meant what he said, maybe he did include the whole "you are stealing our white women" BS but I am sure he truly believes black men rape white women (and it does happen as well as white men raping black women, funny he didn't address THAT- oh..wait never mind) and does believe that blacks are taking over the country, as an example Obama is president of the entire country along with many black in high power-- like the Senator he shot.
That's your opinion, not a fact so is mine. I think it's best that we wait for him to answer why he killed church people who had nothing to do with biracial sex and black politicians.

That's your opinion, not a fact so is mine. I think it's best that we wait for him to answer why he killed church people who had nothing to do with biracial sex and black politicians.
we might be waiting a long time. He may never tell us the truth or only a partial truth. We'll truly never know I don't think.

Never said it was fact either- that's why I said "I think...". "I think..." usually means an opinion not a statement of fact.

That this guy is gay is another opinion... I kind of find that hard to believe...and it has nothing to do with what his actions were either.

we might be waiting a long time. He may never tell us the truth or only a partial truth. We'll truly never know I don't think.

Never said it was fact either- that's why I said "I think...". "I think..." usually means an opinion not a statement of fact.

That this guy is gay is another opinion... I kind of find that hard to believe...and it has nothing to do with what his actions were either.
Oh, he WILL tell the detectives his motive to kill innocent black people eventually.

he certainly looks evil eyes..is he totally round the bend or evil..MLK3rd was interviewed but I missed it

Reba, sorry, I don't know what I'm looking at or for in this picture....

I'll answer for Reba here, hope she doesn't mind. Rev Pinckney was a state senator and the black drape and flowers honor him at his seat in the state house. I think that's right.

I'll answer for Reba here, hope she doesn't mind. Rev Pinckney was a state senator and the black drape and flowers honor him at his seat in the state house. I think that's right.

Thanks, Annie; that's probably it....I just couldn't see the drape.....Thanks!!

this church just had televised service....minister hopes to turn it all around by forgiveness I do hope it works he such nice man..he even had people in church laughing by saying if anyone falling asleep he going read all Genis..Lets hope this appauling incident can be start of something positive that these lives did not go in vein good must come out of bad

Well if that is verified as actually his work (and it probably is his), then there we have it...he's already stated before ever getting arrested and sat in front of the detectives/police what his intentions were. So.. CP and I were both wrong.

Just makes me physically ill. He mentions Jews, Eastern Asians and Hispanics as well....nothing about gays or anti-gay people.

This morning, several of our church members went downtown for church services. I haven't heard from any of them yet. It was a huge crowd there.

I read the manifesto. He says that his family wasn't racist or white supremacist. I wonder. After all, his middle name is Storm (as in Stormfront). Maybe they weren't actively racist but they seem to at the very least not to have been concerned about their son's attitude. The details aren't in yet but it looks like his parents either bought the gun or provided him with money for the gun.

Derailed posts removed... please do not derail the thread about something else that is not related to the topic.

Thanks.

This morning, several of our church members went downtown for church services. I haven't heard from any of them yet. It was a huge crowd there.

I read the manifesto. He says that his family wasn't racist or white supremacist. I wonder. After all, his middle name is Storm (as in Stormfront). Maybe they weren't actively racist but they seem to at the very least not to have been concerned about their son's attitude. The details aren't in yet but it looks like his parents either bought the gun or provided him with money for the gun.

I did read where his Dad or Uncle did give him the gun for his b'day.....This kid looks years younger than his real age...but his facial expressions?...Inner rage (to me)....and yes, I do believe his family were racist....perhaps even his "friends"...as something made him turn out this way....

Back