Charleston Church Shooting: 9 Dead At Historic Black Church

I just saw on the news that is being called a hate crime. What a senseless violent crime . :( I hope the SOB is found fast before he killed anyone innocent people and locked up for life !

Hate crimes are not sensless, they are full of sense, hence why they classed as hate crimes as opposed to acts of random violence.
I expect mord of this, as american society unravails,
Im suprised its not happining more.
RIP
To slain

Hate crimes are not sensless, they are full of sense, hence why they classed as hate crimes as opposed to acts of random violence.
I expect mord of this, as american society unravails,
Im suprised its not happining more.
RIP
To slain

I was looking for some numbers...this seems to be something fairly regular around here...not just shootings, but arson, jumpings, stabbings, and various other attacks on churches and groups... guess Georgia is more backwards...there is no hate crime laws here.... odd state this is....

I was looking for some numbers...this seems to be something fairly regular around here...not just shootings, but arson, jumpings, stabbings, and various other attacks on churches and groups... guess Georgia is more backwards...there is no hate crime laws here.... odd state this is....

Are those crimes motivated by a political ideology or racism?
Hate crime is a dsngerous idea.though, as it tries to.govern thought,

Are those crimes motivated by a political ideology or racism?
Hate crime is a dsngerous idea.though, as it tries to.govern thought,

By all defination they are hate crimes... but, Georgia does not have hate crime laws... no clue why not....

Oh they're catch them sooner or later. Just like they found the Olympic bomber and they found Osama Bin Laden. Tell me just how long did it take for Pat Garrett kill Billy the Kid?

Wow billy the kid and bin laden in ssme post
(Scratches head)
Hey
Pass the joint, seems toe be badass.stuff yiur burnin...
Wicked.

Also, he killed one of state senator too.

The punishment for killing state official is obviously death penalty, no doubt.

By all defination they are hate crimes... but, Georgia does not have hate crime laws... no clue why not....

Interesting im curious how organized it is? As in which organizatiins are behind them?
As for hate crimes, i think its a good think they dont exist,
the aim is to control thought, in.canada christians have been the brunt if the target of those laws and the ideology that giverns them such as human.rights tribunals,
which are used as a way to.sikence.people, that have commited no crimem hence no charges via hate crime, but hold certain.thoughts that are deemed dangerous.
I dont see someone getting beat or stabbed, for loot, or for drugs any much different then.if the oerson.got stabbed dor an ideoogy.
Thebbeating and stabbing is the same
regardless
Anyway
This guy hate crime or not, the law is capible of handking a mass murderer,
My opinion anyway.

Also, he killed one of state senator too.

The punishment for killing state official is obviously death penalty, no doubt.

If he would of just killed the sentor,
it wouldnt of been to bad,
Ah well.

Like a wolf dress up as sheep. :shock:

Yes , is looked that way. This so heartbreaking I been :cry: off and on.
I heard the SOB might be part of the White Supremacy , if this is true more people could behind this act of hate.

Interesting im curious how organized it is? As in which organizatiins are behind them?
As for hate crimes, i think its a good think they dont exist,
the aim is to control thought, in.canada christians have been the brunt if the target of those laws and the ideology that giverns them such as human.rights tribunals,
which are used as a way to.sikence.people, that have commited no crimem hence no charges via hate crime, but hold certain.thoughts that are deemed dangerous.
I dont see someone getting beat or stabbed, for loot, or for drugs any much different then.if the oerson.got stabbed dor an ideoogy.
Thebbeating and stabbing is the same
regardless
Anyway
This guy hate crime or not, the law is capible of handking a mass murderer,
My opinion anyway.

Mostly it is done by individuals... generally between the whites and blacks young adults... so called gangs going after whites, while the whites go after the churches... if there is an organizational structure one can call it gangs, extremist groups that we have out here, and extremist church members... most of this has calmed down for a few years now between churches and groups... now it is name just black and whites randomly attacking each other...

Can't say the White Supremeists have been laying low....they've been active in my State and city....Flyers were distributed into people's yards, was on the News 1 or 2 weeks ago...it's legal...even tho' people complained...freedom of speech...

Can't say the White Supremeists have been laying low....they've been active in my State and city....Flyers were distributed into people's yards, was on the News 1 or 2 weeks ago...it's legal...even tho' people complained...freedom of speech...

Not laying low....just less extreme as they were not too long ago...still get a lot of the movements but less overt violence in such massive scales....used to always seem to have a church or group being fired at, set on fire, jumped...hmm been awhile for a hanging too .... think the 90s... but had quite a bit of that too.... seems silly all this just because of skin color...

Say Jenzie...up in Marietta, Georgia...there are a lot of KKK clans there....think I'd keep an eye on the News about this....seems the Klan meets in Marietta, groups from all over the South. There is a "Grand Wizard" or something like that who lives on my side of town too...Real nut case....seems it's a "family thing"...these KKK members....

Say Jenzie...up in Marietta, Georgia...there are a lot of KKK clans there....think I'd keep an eye on the News about this....seems the Klan meets in Marietta, groups from all over the South. There is a "Grand Wizard" or something like that who lives on my side of town too...Real nut case....seems it's a "family thing"...these KKK members....

Yep... does not surprise me.... we are all people why the issue...I will never understand...

In Alabama, most KKK are in Cullman and remote area.

Find KKK in Alabama is extremely rare nowadays.

Very sad. Praying for the victims family and loved ones[emoji120]

The shooter made some remark about Black men raping White women so all Blacks had to be killed. :shock: I saw this on World news with
David Muir tonight , I was not able to find this on line.

Back