Change one thing in your life

Jack

Reaction score
If I could go back and change one thing in my life, I think it would be that time I found that one-dollar bill on the sidewalk. I would change it to a million-dollar bill.

Hmm when I was little I want to change that I never got the high fever that made me a little deaf.

Originally posted by Wolfboy
Hmm when I was little I want to change that I never got the high fever that made me a little deaf.

you not begin proud to be part deaf?

if i could go back in time i would have changed a certain nasty path i took and finally have peace in myself but u can't change time or past what's done is done.

I would start investment in recently new established business that has boom of succession recently. I could buy their shares and play with the stock market.

LOVE!!!!
Only one thing can change my life is fall in love and being into real LOVE.
of course, love can beat everything!

I wouldn't have wasted alot of my money on stupid shit...and I would have gone to college to better myself.

i wouldve come out while still a teenager or early 20s (came out later in life) but otherwise i wouldnt change anything -- everything in my life so far has been a lesson to be learned abt life's challenges and making ammends with urself

as for Lasza's comment abt LOVE -- u are SO right Lasza gurl *sigh* that is definately a challenge

Javapride -- granted true u cannot change ur life's paths but hey u can do *better* and not go down that path again when u come to that fork in the road

Originally posted by Fly Free
i wouldve come out while still a teenager or early 20s (came out later in life) but otherwise i wouldnt change anything -- everything in my life so far has been a lesson to be learned abt life's challenges and making ammends with urself

as for Lasza's comment abt LOVE -- u are SO right Lasza gurl *sigh* that is definately a challenge

Javapride -- granted true u cannot change ur life's paths but hey u can do *better* and not go down that path again when u come to that fork in the road

hey fly u so right u do right keep on rocking grrl thanks for the supports :)

Jack,
u make too many forums since u joined AD. Sorry to say that.

Originally posted by Lasza
Jack,
u make too many forums since u joined AD. Sorry to say that.

It's threads, not forums. ;)

Please stop complaining. That's attitude is not going to be great for AllDeaf, try to be positive. If you don't like it, then don't post.

I would go back and change the drug that works now days for alzherimer's diease.. so my dad can live little bit longer and see his whole grandkids.. (and more chance to see him )

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
It's threads, not forums. ;)

Please stop complaining. That's attitude is not going to be great for AllDeaf, try to be positive. If you don't like it, then don't post.

I am not only one. There are more who are complaining, too.

if I got rich by accident then I wud get a BIGGER house for my family :roll: I feel cramped in that small house UGH and buy myself more boxes of lipsticks to admire for many years from now.. but nooow don't think I'm bein snobby cuz I ain't ;)

Originally posted by funnybebe78
buy myself more boxes of lipsticks to admire for many years from now.. but nooow don't think I'm bein snobby cuz I ain't ;)

:eek: would be champ shock if u dare to buy many thouand boxes of lipstick. Avon would love you more more if u order. lmao!

Back