chairs..

To make ur ass' pain go away by putting something soft on it.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Hmm... that little thing on the bottom looks like something for you to sit on. Is there a unusual fetish or something you aren't telling us? ;)

I don't know about this one. :o I was play around and found thru website. I am only innocent! :cry:

Re: My chair...

Originally posted by kuifje75
largered.jpg
:ugh:

:bs: :D

our computer chair is worn out and old.. found it by dumpster.. at old apartment.. hehe
its time for us to get new one cuz of the screws keep loose and the seat sometimes fall off.. cuz of some kids go spin around.. and got it off.. hehe :|

i have this chair at work only. i feel like to steal this chair for home. :) it s very comforty... it is herman miller's design chair

Attachments

• myworkschair.jpg
    myworkschair.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 61
I'd love to have that chair!!! Gimme.. gimme!! I'd be all nice and comfy.. sling one leg over the armrest and chat on line but my gawd-durn chair is sooo uncomfortable! :mad2:

Kootchie.......

Ahh sound soo comforty......

as for my computer. using diningroom chair LOL since the computer is in diningroom beside I don't use them anymore anyway....... I have been using my laptop lately. anywhere, On bed, On couch, etc.
Psst..... Except for bathroom isn't allow LOL ewww I can't image that!

Wendy

Originally posted by Freaky
I'd love to have that chair!!! Gimme.. gimme!! I'd be all nice and comfy.. sling one leg over the armrest and chat on line but my gawd-durn chair is sooo uncomfortable! :mad2:

i have a good idea.. why dont we dress up as the movers and i have my badge so we can access into this building and move the herman miller chairs out of building and put em into a rental truck ? what do ya think ? :D

Originally posted by deafclimber
i have a good idea.. why dont we dress up as the movers and i have my badge so we can access into this building and move the herman miller chairs out of building and put em into a rental truck ? what do ya think ? :D

Oh la la.. what a fabulust idea!! Just like Bonnie and Clyde.. *partners in crime.. shaking hands in unison!!* "You get this Herman Miller chair and I get this Herman Miller chair." *Heads shaking in unison!* :twisted: You name the place and the date.. I'll meet you there!

Originally posted by javapride
I have the exceutive office chair here and i like this chair too, its very comfy and relaxing for me, and i can lean back and relax here :)

mine's a grey one, and maxi my wonderful dog has a space to poke me and want an attention if my arm's on the arm rest or on the mouse she shure knows how to get my attention LMAO!

Mine's an office chair...with a high back where I can rest my head on. :) You know those types you see in executive offices? Those black reclining chairs? :) That's what I have...

Goldie
PS -- we have 2 of them..hubby and myself, hehehe...computers sitting side by side. :lol:

Originally posted by Steel
lr_chr_14316598_m.jpg

I would like this chair...with pure dark leather

I know why, but wont comment on that! :X :lol:

I don't have a chair, but 2 long wooden benches made of pine.

Back