Ceder Point Deaf Awareness Day in Ohio....

Angel

♥"Concrete Angel"♥
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cedar Point Deaf Awareness Day in Ohio....

when: August 7, 04, Saturday
Time: From 10 am to 11 pm
Price: $29.00 Adult (Save 14.95 -regular Admission $43.95)
(Age 3 and older, over 48" tall)
$21.00 Junior (Age 3 and older, under 48" tall)
Free Children (Age 2 and under)

$8.00 Parking and Toll at Cedar Point Causeway

No preregistration
*Admission Gates Open at 9.30 am. Rides start at 10:00 am.

* You may buy tickets at OAD windows only at Group Sales booth near Main Entrance from 9 am to 5 pm

*Only cash, credit cards, or traveler's checks accepted, no personal checks!

*NOTE: Soak City water park is extra cost of $22.00 per person- a savings of $5.00 when bought at OAD windows.

*Picnic Shelters - first -come, first -serve, located outside main gate. (No exhibition spaces available)

*Interpterters provided whenever needed and on call.

*Still #1 in the World with most rides - 67, including 16 rollercoasters.

Last edited:
Angel,

Thank you bring'n information...
I was created 'bout cedar point info asking for help info..
btw, thanks for help I think Blackgal.

Espically need know 'bout info for camping in nearby cedar point outside.. not want cedar point w/camp of course it's quite expensive.

Guarenteed, We'll going Cedar Point on August 7th.. Perfect because my daughter's bday early which her real bday on August 10th.. So perfect suitable gift for her pleasure bday entire time of Assement park. :) :thumb:

Anyone who would love to meet'n me and will be very happy look forward meeting you ADers...

It would be great meeting you Bullymom, but I have to work that weekend :( ...I hope next time I can go....

You both are welcome! :D

:thumb: thanks Angel gurl! i know i definately would LOVE to go to Cedar Point -- they DO have the reputation of having the largest coaster in the world! ive not been there in YEARS :o

*time for me to go to Cedar Point!*

Angel -- u posted this -- "$8.00 Parking and Toll at Cedar Point Causeway" is that separately or the total for both the parking/toll for the causeway qq :confused:

Fly Free said:
Angel -- u posted this -- "$8.00 Parking and Toll at Cedar Point Causeway" is that separately or the total for both the parking/toll for the causeway qq :confused:

That's the total: $ 8.00 for parking and toll ( for both ) at Cedar Point....

And you're welcome too FlyFree, I hope to meet you and your gf one day if you both decide to go to one here in Ohio! ;)

ahh mucho gracias Angel gurl! :thumb: hope we are able to go -- Aug is another month to go LOL

Nobody know about OHIO wherebouts of camping listing. btw....

I guess so I gonna snooping into OHIO's information centre and to find camping area where closer to Cedar point..

We just came back from camping last night with friends who lives across the street from us, I'll talk to them and find out if they know a place where you can camp out by CedarPoint if not then Ill look in the phone book or call around and let you know before then.... :mrgreen:

^Angel^ said:
We just came back from camping last night with friends who lives across the street from us, I'll talk to them and find out if they know a place where you can camp out by CedarPoint if not then Ill look in the phone book or call around and let you know before then.... :mrgreen:
Angel,

Oh Great that would be great.. I'll be very happy to look forward your information about camping site nearby Cedar point. To find reasonable prices.
If Cabin is cheaper.. would be great we can stay cabin if expensive.. we'll happy to bring our tent along too.. :)

Thanks Thanks Angel..
Im on way snoop'n and to find reasonable to staying overnight at camping nearby Cedar Point..
Will going make a reservate a night. :)

greatsie Angel -- i just looked in ur links for the campsites u posted gracias! sounds good!

Back