Cedar Point for the Deaf Awareness Day

Purrrrrrrrrrrfect... Thank you blkgal!!!

Done marked the calendar...
*preparing to meeting AD'ers* Hopefully you could guide w/us.. Err.. Excuse me I'm first time to go.. btw how can I meet you first of all before start the cedar point openings..
Make up the arrangement to meet wherebouts Before 930am or before a day?
We would love to get know more and arrangements goes on smooth plans.. Let me know whoever you could love to meet us.. :)

Very WELCOME Cheri and Bullymom and FlyFree :thumb:

Hey BullyMom maybe we can meet front by Cedar Point before open enter what you think?? juz let me know :ily:

I would love to go. I can maybe take the bus there. Do you know what the town that it is in is called? Maybe I can meet up with someone to walk around with? How much is it to get in?

Thank you!

$26.00 Adult (save $18.95 -- Regular Admission $44.95) Age 3 & older, 48" or taller in shoes

$23.00 Junior ( age 3 & older, UNder 48" taller in shoes)

Free for children under 2

$9.00 parking and toll

That is for the Deaf Awareness Day only -- Saturday Aug 6, 2005

Ohhhh it's on my BIRTHDAY!!! I am not sure if we are going...I caught my bf talking about going...I guess it's depend on $. BUT we live about 5 hrs from there. Sooo hotel, gas, food, etc...cost $$.

He surprised me a trip to Pittsburgh last year. It was fun! My son was happy to see his grandparent. :)

DeafAndLiving said:
I would love to go. I can maybe take the bus there. Do you know what the town that it is in is called? Maybe I can meet up with someone to walk around with? How much is it to get in?

Thank you!

at Stardusky, OHIO that where is Cedar Point's location.

Bullymom, I don't want you to get lost...it is SANDUSKY, Ohio......

Tousi said:
Bullymom, I don't want you to get lost...it is SANDUSKY, Ohio......

Ahh.. er um.. My mistake spelling..

Thanks Tousi.. Espically My hubby know where is Cedar point at.. He did went there long time ago when he was teenager..
So I will going there as my first time.. :)

oh yeah i read about cedar point deaf awareness day in sandusky,oh by this aug. we possible want to go drive there and fun there. sandusky,oh is about less two hrs to my hometown. i havent there for long times since i was young smile.

GatorPropel96 :-D

Hey guys, whoever can meet us at ferry sandusky and pick us up to go Cedar point because we aren't bring our suv along through border because Park n'Go at Leamington,Ontario we'll using walk n' ferry n' GO more faster trip.

Leamington-Peele Island-sandusky

IF you willing.. PM'ed me... I'll give you further informaiton sheduled arrival from Peele Island. Thanks.

I do not sure Is that pretty distance away from Cedar point fairground from ferry dock pier. So Just in case help!

I might go to Cedar Point.. :wave: I will let you guys know 2 week or so before the date.

woOOOoOooo... Near near comes...

My hubby and I will coming down Cedar Point... *whistle* Exciting.. eh
Will meeting you Ad'ers front gate.. er um.. what time Cedar point open? Perfect for us to meet AD'ers would be easier for us.. Avoid we might get LOST.. lol
*nervously butterflies somatch*

I might go i'm not sure, i need to find some friends to go with first! I went last year, it was a lot of fun! So hopefully i can go again this year.

Hey whoever live in OHIO.. Do you have WEBSITE related cedar point for "Cedar point Deaf Awardness Day" following the date and etc etc... Reason why, we wanted to show them the us border and to allow us enter for our enteriment pleasure staying at ohio... :)

*I've wanted to prepare and print the paper* hung up on the bulletion board (remind us) to take this paper along w/us *zooooooooooom* USA :)

wow it's pretty near time.. within 18 days left to go... :D

http://www.oad-deaf.org/cp.htm

I did a quick search on that...I really wanna go but I don't think we will. :( WAHH! It's my b-day too! I have to meet my bf's parent in Erie to drop my son off with them. And maybe go to Erie lake to swim and have lunch etc. Maybe next time!

Have a great time there!!

Bullym0m said:
Hey whoever live in OHIO.. Do you have WEBSITE related cedar point for "Cedar point Deaf Awardness Day" following the date and etc etc... Reason why, we wanted to show them the us border and to allow us enter for our enteriment pleasure staying at ohio... :)

*I've wanted to prepare and print the paper* hung up on the bulletion board (remind us) to take this paper along w/us *zooooooooooom* USA :)

wow it's pretty near time.. within 18 days left to go... :D

Back