cats vs. dogs

the weird guy

Reaction score
vote which is better (i prefer cats just look at my cat in the pic. ^^ hes cute but fat)

i would say BOTH i love cats but i am little allergic but it didn't bother me to love cats and i love dogs actually i have dog now

Hmm...indeed a good question, for one, cats can be 'meowin' nice and cuddly, capable of going to the 'bathroom' when needed, as for dogs, being able to bellow out commands, go on walks.... Each has many wonderful attributes that can satisfy and give a personal closure/relationship for each pet owner.

Now, back to the question, I do like cats, however, I'll say I prefer dogs.

~RR

I would said I like a dog :) .. but I have a cat at my home be with me hehe I love my cat Jasper as well :lol:

Both.. I love the cat smiling at me lol, and love to cuddle with dog's very warm body hehehe :)

I'm a Big Pets Lover

I love all kinds of animals but hack I'm allergic to them, darn it, lol !!!

But know that a dog can protects you and your home from a big bad wolf hee hee hee, when someone tried to break in, there's the dog barkin' like crazy, this makes us comfortable and safe too!

i love both ... i have 2 dogs and 26 cats... also two raccoons that occasionally come here to eat foods.. possum as well.. and many horses...

this was a farm before so we got all kinds of animals like roosters, chicken, turkeys, pigeons, pigs, horses, cows, peacocks, fishes, King snake, hamsters, mouses, wolf, crows, and many! heh!

Ya should make a poll but that's ok :)

I like both....but we have 2 dogs..which that's enough! Vet bills ouch! My DHB is allergic to cat if he touch them and not wash his hands. Oh well!

vote which is better (i prefer cats just look at my cat in the pic. ^^ hes cute but fat)

I prefer Cats they're so mysterious... I have two...but need to find them a home cos we're off to Oz in November. Any cat lovers in South West UK?

I prefer dogs, although a good cat that would accept Snickers would be good to have.

I used to prefer cats, but since I'm now allergic to them, I prefer dogs. I have two friendly, cute dashounds at my home.

I prefer dogs over cats. I am a dog lover. :)

I like both.

If it was a dog, I would prefer a small dog cuz they're easier to manage and are also cute.

If it was a cat, it could be pretty much any cat.

If I had to choose between the two, I'd say cat... cuz they're easy to care for. If there was ever an emergency and I had to be away for a few days, a cat could be alone during that time. However, I'd have to find someone to take care of the dog.

I like both.

If it was a dog, I would prefer a small dog cuz they're easier to manage and are also cute.

If it was a cat, it could be pretty much any cat.

If I had to choose between the two, I'd say cat... cuz they're easy to care for. If there was ever an emergency and I had to be away for a few days, a cat could be alone during that time. However, I'd have to find someone to take care of the dog.

i agree with u that cats are easier to take care and can be left alone for few days at times with plenty of foods and water when dogs u cant.. have to take him/her out for potty breaks. its big responsiblity.. ha..

Back