Cat Loves Water

Nothing news...
Yes, my cats love water.
One of my friend's cat love bath in shower.

cool but I notice that water didnt drain from the hole. Water didnt go away. I think it is not real.

Ha ha ha, I'm showing this to my Siamese. I take him into the shower with me every couple of months, sooner if one of the cars he slinks under is dripping oil. You'd think I was hacking him to pieces with an ax.

Too brave Chase. My daughter still has scars on her leg from when she was a kid and tried that with our cat.

This very cute video though.

aw, cute!

I've never believed that myth. at least 10 of my cats aren't afraid of water. I had to wash all of them at one point and ended up hadn't had one single scratch.

good cats! :mrgreen:

My cat Renoir loves water too but she doesn't like sitting in the water filled tub thou. I often dump water all over her on the bathroom sink .. and she loves it! Renoir begs for more!

what did the boy octopus say to the girl octopus?
"can I hold your hands, hands, hands and these hands too?"

That's cute by the way

Awww, cute kitten playing in the bathtub water. :lol:

My best friend's cat he had didn't mind getting baths. He gets really all dirty from outside and he gave him a bath and he was meowing and standing there when he was giving him a bath, poor cat lol.

I knew that some cats like water and some don't, just varies on their personality.

aww... my cat, Allister, did see this video. know what he said ? he said "so what !" *scuffing* obviously he is jealous.... :dunno:

btw black cat is cutie...

My cats hate water but my cat AJ doesn't mind it much but I don't think she likes it much either. LOL! That kitten is funny. Some cats/kittens like to play in water though. Hey go figure! Haha! Thanks for sharing!
Heidi

amazing to find those rarest kind of videos where we do not expect creatures to do those kind of acts. Cats in water, rare! MY two cats - they love to get in the tub AFTER the water has been drained out after showering.

I saw this video last week while searching cat videos on YouTube. It's irresistible to watch. I love the sound of the kitty tapping on the water.

My cat used to meow when I bathed him from time to time in the beginning. It gave me a real laugh because it's so cute. It helps reduce the allergies, so that's why I bath him. He doesn't like it and tries to escape slowly out of the tub, but I have to drag him to keep washing him. LOL. I'll need to try to wash him with the tub filled, and it might reduce my time bathing him. I fill a foot basin with water. I'd love to have a shower head that I can lower to wash him.

My counsin used to have a cat that she bathed once a month, and she liked the shower. LOL. It's odd that she didn't claw her because for some reason she was an aggressive cat.

You can find other cat videos such as bathing them. One cat would claw some woman's back. Poor woman.

Back