Cat LOVERS!!...

Sean & Tabby

best buddies :)

picture002sc4.jpg

MizzDeaf and I have five cats - I made an artist trading card of all five for a swap... this is what they look like in this!

660catsyu4.jpg

Sleeping kitten in the background is ... BabyCat!

Gray & white cat is PeeWee, totally black cat is Black Bear (Blackie), cat cleaning himself below Blackie is Lovable (Lovie) and calico cat is Baby Angel, which we call Angel for short.

This ATC was one of the most popular - I've already had a request to reproduce it in digital form...smiles.

awesome idea... REALLY CUTE!! :)

MizzDeaf and I have five cats - I made an artist trading card of all five for a swap... this is what they look like in this!

660catsyu4.jpg

Sleeping kitten in the background is ... BabyCat!

Gray & white cat is PeeWee, totally black cat is Black Bear (Blackie), cat cleaning himself below Blackie is Lovable (Lovie) and calico cat is Baby Angel, which we call Angel for short.

This ATC was one of the most popular - I've already had a request to reproduce it in digital form...smiles.

This is my cat Leelo and she will be 4 yrs old next month.

leeloom6.jpg

The cat with piano... is your cat? awwww cuteeee....

That´s an exactly cat, we saw at Cat Show at 20 years ago before we adopted Sussi. We fall in love with that cat... The breeder told me that Maine Coon is an American cat... She showed us the certifcate.... It cost 700Deutsche Mark ($456.--) and gave us her address and fax number... We thinking about buy Maine Coon.... we discussed until we agreed that many poor homeless cats need new home and loving owner.

Yes, Maine State Coon Cats are very expensive. I would have gotten a 'rescued cat'. But my Motley was a surprise birthday present from someone that also loved Maine Coon Cats.

For those of you that do not know, Maine State Coon Cats are very large. Males are typically 18 pounds if they are not neuterd (but are not great pets). Neutered males, like Motley, are about 16 pounds. He is 24 inches long from butt to nose. He is 15 inches high at the shoulder. And he is the gentlest, most affectionate cat I have ever met. He chases dogs away too.
Most dogs, but he gets along very well with my neighbor's Pit Bull dog.

I taught Motley to play the piano when he was 1. He is almost 9 now. (Hey, he plays piano better than I do !)

He has all 18 claws. I built a 6 foot tall scratching post for him with a little
bed on top. When he sheds his claws I show them to people. They are amazed that you can cut paper with them.
He likes to lick my face to wake me up in the morning. But I pull the sheet over my head so he cannot do that.
Motley the cat has magical powers! He can make grown men talk like little babies and act like children !
Also, in all the time this cat has lived with me, I have never had a problem with wild elephants, or tsetse flies, or sharks, or mountain lions, or even earthquakes.

This is my cat, Furby. She's 2 years old.

Whoa, your Furby got twin brother of my mother's car Tiger. I will figure it out how get photo to show you here. I thought you stole our Tiger! Hee hee. I will post photo of Tiger here.

i got 3 cats.all are still kittens.:)

heres sassy
Picture144.jpg

^shes 8months old

heres misty-9months old
42e75cbf.jpg

and heres the newest one we got. midget-5months old
Picture136.jpg

those are my kittys.
all of your cats are beautiful.

Yes, Maine State Coon Cats are very expensive. I would have gotten a 'rescued cat'. But my Motley was a surprise birthday present from someone that also loved Maine Coon Cats.

wow, you are very lucky to get Maine State Coon cats as gift... We love to have big cat like this... I don't mind to adopt them if they are in shelter home...

For those of you that do not know, Maine State Coon Cats are very large. Males are typically 18 pounds if they are not neuterd (but are not great pets). Neutered males, like Motley, are about 16 pounds. He is 24 inches long from butt to nose. He is 15 inches high at the shoulder. And he is the gentlest, most affectionate cat I have ever met. He chases dogs away too.
Most dogs, but he gets along very well with my neighbor's Pit Bull dog.

Yes I know that Maine Coon is a big cat... I have seen them at cat show and thought about buy them but we change our mind and adopt spray cats instead because there're many homeless cats around who need good home with loving owners.

I taught Motley to play the piano when he was 1. He is almost 9 now. (Hey, he plays piano better than I do !)

wow, it's cute...

He has all 18 claws. I built a 6 foot tall scratching post for him with a little
bed on top. When he sheds his claws I show them to people. They are amazed that you can cut paper with them.

:eek3: I didn't know that Maine Coon have many claws... :eek3:

He likes to lick my face to wake me up in the morning. But I pull the sheet over my head so he cannot do that.
Motley the cat has magical powers! He can make grown men talk like little babies and act like children !
Also, in all the time this cat has lived with me, I have never had a problem with wild elephants, or tsetse flies, or sharks, or mountain lions, or even earthquakes.

You made me feel want to adopt Maine Coon.... Kim, my 2 years old cat love to lick on my face & hand... :D

awww, you all have adorable cats... I feel want to cuddle them....

here is 5 cats ! ! ! but really is 4 cats... one cat that I take care of him for awhile.. (orange cat), Hes such sweet ...

By the way, Im freak lover cats.....

M-

Black cat name is "Blackie" 8 yrs old
Gray cat name is "Bobby" 5 yrs old, I found him from lakehouse that he was only 3-4 weeks old, I had to take care of him like feed/bottle to him ! Glad hes such beautiful cat !
Black & White cat name is "Frederick" almost 7 yrs old. I think.
Black litttle kitten name is "Shorty" one year old. He cant grow-
Orange Kitten- I found him at my front door. I took him and take care of him for awhile ... But I cant keep him.. cuz I have 4 cats ! ! !

Hope he will find a good home as soon...

Attachments

• Blackie.jpg
    Blackie.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 2
  • bobby1.jpg
    bobby1.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 2
  • bobby2.jpg
    bobby2.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 2
  • Bobby.jpg
    Bobby.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 2
  • catswild.jpg
    catswild.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 2
  • fred1.jpg
    fred1.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 2
  • fred2.jpg
    fred2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 2
  • kitten1.jpg
    kitten1.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 2
  • kitten.jpg
    kitten.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2
  • orangecat1.jpg
    orangecat1.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 2
i got 3 cats.all are still kittens.:)

heres sassy
Picture144.jpg

^shes 8months old

heres misty-9months old
42e75cbf.jpg

and heres the newest one we got. midget-5months old
Picture136.jpg

those are my kittys.
all of your cats are beautiful.

Hey your first cat is russian blue and I used to have one but sadly had to give him up cuz my exh was allertic to long hair cat. I will get another one someday since they are very quiet and dont bother ppl much but love attention. I will find his pix and post it here. One time I took his pix and he come out looking like a blue cat. :giggle:

from my post that i lost my cat
he is tabby and i used to have a other cat a male russian blue maybe look like a mix russian blue and blue not sure of that but full blue color he ran away in '99 my russian blue was big and 4 months older than my old tabby i got them both from humane society

i miss them both very much

Back