Cat Bite

My friends cat tries to bit me all the time, I just write it off as playfullness. I'll try and be more careful the next time I go and visit him :)

Ouchie, I knew that some cats do bite where you can clean it with soap, water and then rub alcohol on it so it won't get infected but I did not know that some cat bites may be serious enough to require medical attention, what if someone had a tetanus shot that prevent infection?...

Btw Jeepie, I'm glad your bite wound looks better now and thanks for letting us know about this. :hug:

Ouchie, I knew that some cats do bite where you can clean it with soap, water and then rub alcohol on it so it won't get infected but I did not know that some cat bites may be serious enough to require medical attention, what if someone had a tetanus shot that prevent infection?...

Btw Jeepie, I'm glad your bite wound looks better now and thanks for letting us know about this. :hug:

Yeah, but some people just ignore the cat bites. Same with scratches. You can get Cat Scratch Disease. (Mostly caused by strays/ferals)

Well, you know I have 7 cats here but one thing, if your cats had rabies shot then you not have to worry about it biting you. I had one of my cats bite me several times and I am still here, not ever go to ER or anything. Just bruise and little red bleed, that is all.

If your cats not have rabies shot then ZOOM to ER, trust me.

Back