Cartoon... *I drew picture*

Liza said:
Hehehehe... quick comic for Galaxyangel and Crazymomma :)

:rofl: :rofl: That's a very good one Liza! I love it! tsk tsk Crazymomma what were you doing??? put your clothes back on, Hope President Bush didn't click on VP. :giggle:

Cheri said:
:rofl: :rofl: That's a very good one Liza! I love it! tsk tsk Crazymomma what were you doing??? put your clothes back on, Hope President Bush didn't click on VP. :giggle:

WHA???? :ugh: Nooooo , GalaxyAngel was NAKED in front of the TV.... Look at the picture again... Remember GalaxyAngel's son used the credit card online... :rofl:
Look the picture again....

CrazyMomma said:
WHA???? :ugh: Nooooo , GalaxyAngel was NAKED in front of the TV.... Look at the picture again... Remember GalaxyAngel's son used the credit card online... :rofl:
Look the picture again....

I did, If you see GalaxyAngel is yelling at her son, you'll see on the screen behind her, it's you. Maybe you need your eyes re-checked. :whistle:

Forgive my sister, she's have a blonde moment!...

Liza, I love that cartoon picture you made for those girls, real cuteee!! :lol:

Had fun showing off your behind GalaxyAngel ??... heh heh...

Cheri said:
I did, If you see GalaxyAngel is yelling at her son, you'll see on the screen behind her, it's you. Maybe you need your eyes re-checked. :whistle:

Cheri, you need to make an optician appointment at the four-eye store.

Please read carefully and look at the split sides on TV....

mld4ds said:
Cheri, you need to make an optician appointment at the four-eye store.

Please read carefully and look at the split sides on TV....

Whatever, I don't have a vp so I didn't know you could see your own self on Vp? on the third picture.

Cheri said:

Actually it looks like YOU need your eyes re-check sis,

Look again sis, it like a web cam where you will have two screens showing, one will be yours and the other will be the person who was viewing your web cam, but this is a video phone, almost the same as using a web cam....

U will see CrazyMomma, her son and her husband on the screen looking like they're shocked to see GalaxyAngel's a@@ in front of them, what it looks like to me is that GalaxyAngel went in for a quick shower, then her son decide to take a peek at CrazyMomma's VP, and thinking she is all hot, yet she still has her clothes on, when GalaxyAngel got out of the shower, and put a blue towel on, caught her son on her computer , so she yelled at her son in front of CrazyMomma and her family but did not know that her a@@ was showing for them to see.....

Get it now?....:lol:

Cheri said:
Whatever, I don't have a vp so I didn't know you could see your own self on Vp? on the third picture.

That's all right, poor blonde...

It would be better if you install a new VP or you will make another error on AD thread again....

Cheri, I don't have VP either.. just made it up with the split screen thingie for the sake of my punchline.. don't know if they have that actually with VP.

Yes, crazymomma was just innocently wanting to show her husband and son how the VP works... IM'd with galaxyangel if they could VP, but it wasn't galaxyangel she asked.. it was GA's son pretending to be GA, and they set up VP... until GA got out of the shower and thought he was using credit card on the net again, not knowing the VP was on. Poor GA! :nana:

^Angel^ said:
Actually it looks like YOU need your eyes re-check sis,

Do you have to jump on me too? Geesh! I made a mistake, Wanna rub it in one more time? :roll:

Cheri said:
Do you have to jump on me too? Geesh! I made a mistake, Wanna rub it in one more time? :roll:

umm...I'm sorry just trying to help.... :Oops:

oh my my... :rofl:

What blonde moments.. LOL
I lurv you... Moments :hug:
Yeah that right liza you did right made your mind up about vp.. It's correct extactly VP as same webcam.. simlair...

:lol:

:rofl: :rofl: Cheri.. :hug: :cuddle: I wuv you!! Nah, no one jump on you... Everyone made mistake. No biggie...

I guess, it's just a blonde moment. :rofl:

CrazyMomma said:
:rofl: :rofl: Cheri.. :hug: :cuddle: I wuv you!! Nah, no one jump on you... Everyone made mistake. No biggie...

I guess, it's just a blonde moment. :rofl:

Pffffffff, I love ya too! :hug: Sorry, I guess I was blind. :doh:

Liza said:
Cheri, I don't have VP either.. just made it up with the split screen thingie for the sake of my punchline.. don't know if they have that actually with VP.

Yes, crazymomma was just innocently wanting to show her husband and son how the VP works... IM'd with galaxyangel if they could VP, but it wasn't galaxyangel she asked.. it was GA's son pretending to be GA, and they set up VP... until GA got out of the shower and thought he was using credit card on the net again, not knowing the VP was on. Poor GA! :nana:

Yes; I finally firgured that out. :giggle: Thanks and I love your drawing soo cute! ;)

Back