Cartoon... *I drew picture*

Can you draw me a picture of me laying on the beach please? ;)

Bullym0m said:
Patty,

Poor her...

I went over to their place and *peeping* the window and took picture of them..
Wha...a... naughty her boyfriend ?? :giggle:
Here's...

:giggle: Oh Terri!! That's too hauntingly familiar of me and Chris!! Me and my big chest, the curly hair and Chris in front of the computer making all the animated gifs!! :giggle: I'm sooo looking forward to seeing you soon and strangle you or spank you, either way!!! :hug:

:rofl: I love those cartoon drawing, you sure can draw really good, love the funni comments too..... I wanna see more!! :applause:

Can you draw all the moderators and Alex?

Yes, I'm agree with others here that you are very talent with cartoon drawing... :thumb:

It's super what you match Cookiemonster and Chris prefectly!!!!

TRY ME.... What about me....

Originally Posted by Bullym0m
Patty,

Poor her...

I went over to their place and *peeping* the window and took picture of them..
Wha...a... naughty her boyfriend ??
Here's...

:giggle: Oh Terri!! That's too hauntingly familiar of me and Chris!! Me and my big chest, the curly hair and Chris in front of the computer making all the animated gifs!! :giggle: I'm sooo looking forward to seeing you soon and strangle you or spank you, either way!!! :hug:

Now Patty forbidden me to use the computer, really unfortunate for me as I realized I am no longer able to record the gruesome, gross, and shocking clip from DVD, VCR to my hard drive. :tears: Is that mean buy barf bags are no longer need?

Cookie Monster said:
Now Patty forbidden me to use the computer, really unfortunate for me as I realized I am no longer able to record the gruesome, gross, and shocking clip from DVD, VCR to my hard drive. :tears: Is that mean buy barf bags are no longer need?

**scoffs laughing** Ohhhh (lower voice) ahem(cracked voice changed)..

Sorrry~:D

:ily:

Nancy,

You loved talk about the Old tv shows long years back.. Do you recoglized people looks alike... LOL

I think you're in love! :thumb:
*pssst* I do not know what color your eye glassess frame! I did pm'ed you last night and waited for long hours.. gave it up and went bed at 1am.
**hopefully you love this picture**
Here's...

Attachments

• nancy.jpg
    nancy.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 31
Guess what... Someone send me picture... Poor Cheri..
She didn't even knew Lobster was standing and stare her... Lobster really deep in love w/Cheri.. *ouch*~ :jaw:

No wonder why Cheri laid on the beach too long.. (pssst she's getting overcooked sunburning).. :naughty: (She is staying at hawaii beach after Angel's wedding.)
Here's..

Attachments

• cheri.jpg
    cheri.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 35
Bullym0m said:
Nancy,

You loved talk about the Old tv shows long years back.. Do you recoglized people looks alike... LOL

I think you're in love! :thumb:
*pssst* I do not know what color your eye glassess frame! I did pm'ed you last night and waited for long hours.. gave it up and went bed at 1am.
**hopefully you love this picture**
Here's...

That is great, Bullymom! :) Thanks....you are an awesome artist!! :)

I apologize for you waiting on me......I went to bed early last night because I was working today (I work from Monday to Friday)....so I didn't get your PM until about 6 pm today....I answered it for you, then later I saw this cute photo of me!! :)

Thanks so much!!! ;)

Angel's requested..
Moderators: Vampy
Will be next work on... RoadRunner, and Alex. :D

I was peeping at Vampy's bedroom.. Oh my dear... Vampy really Dracula and has collection of girls hung on the wall. I think His goal... want take your blood suck'n.
Poor Girls...
I think... Vampy caught me... *snap picture* Let's hope not!!! :wimpers:

Attachments

• vamp.jpg
    vamp.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Bullym0m said:
Angel's requested..

I was peeping at Vampy's bedroom.. Oh my dear... Vampy really Dracula and has collection of girls hung on the wall. I think His goal... want take your blood suck'n.
Poor Girls...

:rofl: Really good one... I saw a picture of myself on the wall of Vampy's room... :eek2: :D

Great pixes!! But umm....an octopus landing on my head and beating me to saying " I do " ??? Heh, yeah right-- :lol: (thank you though-it was nice!)

The humor you've shown has been an enjoyable read for AD'ers here and please do keep it going until your drawing tools wear out and/or your hands tire out-- ;)

Great going Bullym0m!! :thumb:

Bullym0m said:
Angel's requested..

Poor Girls...

Wow, you are damn good creative to collect all the ladies from AD and other Deaf forms to pin up at Vamp's bedroom. Unbelievable, you did a fabulous job !!! Terri !!

:-o Saw myself on Vampy's wall! Yikes!!

Bullymom, you did AWESOME and I love it!!!

Angel's requested..
Moderators: ALEX
Will be next work on... RoadRunner

I was sneak into Alex's bedroom and took picture..
I have no choice and post to all everyone AD'ers.. AD'ers have to rights know what going on Alex doing.... Look this picture..
He is ignoring all AD'ers howling for help or complaint or else...
He is busy smooching, pluckering, licking, slurp and smacking w/his girlfriend "E".
Wha...a shame him ??? :type:
Here is picture...

Attachments

• alexande.jpg
    alexande.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 36
Angel's requested..

Done work: Vampy, Alex and RoadRunner..

I've send detective and to take picture RoadRunner's living room and caught him what he doing... Why he kept getting 1k emails from alldeaf.com ?? Is he popluar or complaint sending to RR about stuff any kinds.. ??? :giggle:
Here's..

Attachments

• roadrunner.jpg
    roadrunner.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 38
Back