Can't We All Just Get Along?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a few "insults" throwed my way also. It's a fact, we all are different, opinions, personality, etc. But we're adults, and should be treated with some respect, and vise versa.

It's very wrong to treat someone as "stupid" or even imply that they are! And making those "snide remarks" to each other....hurts a lot of feelings.

AD is enjoyable! The people are awesome and so intelligent. It's just "a few" that at times seen to act as if they're "superior" to the others.

There are some passive aggressive comments on this thread. :hmm:

I am most guilty too. Sometimes what is not said is much worse than what is said. But I try to remember what Jillio said about a quote from her father, it went something like.... "Just because it comes into your head doesnt mean it has to come out of your mouth". (or in my case onto the keyboard) I likened Kokonut to a turkey. I am too easily baited. I normally cool off, I apologize and hope to do better. How long do I get banned if I dont apologize?

Yea, I let my emotions get the better of me sometimes. I don't hold a grudge, though.

We're like this:

sallylou-albums-misc-picture3951-hedidit.jpg

oh bullshyt....you keep insisting you have some kind of integrity and not playing any bashing game.....your condescending-patronizing attitudes to anyone...and implying we are total morons that can't pickup on your biased bunk is insulting and is simply a manner of bashing....bashing without the guts of speaking real. You don't make personal statement cuz you think it elevates you...you're still a liar and noone likes a liar..trying to pass off biased bunk as fact.. take out the trash....don't play innocent little mommies girl......Don't try and imply you're not insulting people here....we ain't as stupid as you like to think.
It shows in the fact that you try and roll the topics over into poor little innocent kokos academic achievements. who the fawk cares. You're simply a snooty snob who thinks he's better than other.....take your insults elsewhere, snob.

Cowpuppy, you are welcome to your opinions just as I am welcome to mine. I'm still not going to lower myself to the level you have just reached by resorting to name-calling and assumptions on my intentions. I acknowledged that I haven't been perfect and am attempting a fresh start free from the attacks, regardless of what you have just presented.

Have a nice day :)

cowpuppy said:
You're simply a snooty snob who thinks he's better than other.....take your insults elsewhere, snob.
For the record, I'm not a "he" and I've never been accused of being a "snob" before, so this is a first for me. Obviously you don't know me very well.

Mod note:

Thread closed for review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back