Can't find post?

kristenjo

Reaction score
I posted a new thread yesterday in the relationships forum and I couldn't find it all day today so I thought I did something wrong, re-typed it and sent it in. Got an error message that time though? :/ Help?

I posted a new thread yesterday in the relationships forum and I couldn't find it all day today so I thought I did something wrong, re-typed it and sent it in. Got an error message that time though? :/ Help?

Probably you are too new and need something of that sort approved by moderators.

I tried to click that and I got this

JoeyDeafNinja, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I posted an introduction thread 2 days ago, and it still has not shown, nor have I seen any notice about its current status. I suppose I'll just have to wait until it is approved by a moderator because that was my first post (attempt).

Curious, what's behind the reason for a first post getting approved first before it's posted? We've all seen some spam posts -- how are they getting through?

Curious, what's behind the reason for a first post getting approved first before it's posted? We've all seen some spam posts -- how are they getting through?

Probably automated software with imperfect detection heuristics.

I created some several thread earlier and has not seen it but now can post thread now. Shall i resent the thread or is my thread hiding in Moderator's area?

high prevent to reason protect, i am guess I don't know high too many member on introduce! I assurance !

Earlier today I attempted to reply to someone's message on my own thread, and it said that it would also need to be approved by a moderator. How long does it normally take for this to stop occuring?

I had looked up the moderated threads and moderated posts... I did approved it. :)

Back