Can you guess where I am now?

e

Reaction score
I'm in an area where it has a lot of tapoica drinks and crepes. Its sometimes very windy and chilly but sunny all the time. And lastly, it has hills!

Let me think.......

Tapoica beverage orginally comes from Taiwan - In the late 90s, it traveled to North America and has quickly become a raging trendy drink on both coasts. It is perceived as a relatively healthier beverage than soft drinks or coffee, and a lot more fun, too

and

Crepe - The dish was created out of a mistake made by a fourteen year-old assistant waiter Henri Carpentier in 1895 at the Maitre at Monte Carlo's Café de Paris. He was preparing a dessert for the Prince of Wales, the future King Edward VII (1841-1910) of England.

Windy......Chilly....... Hills and very HOT

So..... my guest is you are somewhere in USA...... Los Angeles, Califorina? :wave:

Futurika was almost right, futurika guessed a city which was about 6 hours from where I am now. I'm in a windy and chilly (cool/breezy) area which is san francisco!
It would be nice if I was really in europe! Hopefully that'll be my next visit.

So holla, from san francisco!

hey E have fun in SF :) heheh make sure u go on the craziest ziggy zaggies street in the world known as LOMBARD street :) hehehe

Darn! I was too late...one of the clues that 'E' gave..."windy and hilly" made me thought of San Francisco...but crepes...now that's news! Anyhow...hope your stay in SF is going really nicely and great too! Hope you're having fun too....

An outhouse with windows? :laugh2: Go ahead and smack him :slap: 'E'... :lol:

e said:
Futurika was almost right, futurika guessed a city which was about 6 hours from where I am now. I'm in a windy and chilly (cool/breezy) area which is san francisco!
It would be nice if I was really in europe! Hopefully that'll be my next visit.

So holla, from san francisco!

TSK on me! I've been to SF heaps of times! But didn't think of crepes being popular there -- :hm: Have you been to the Pier 39 yet? You got to try their famous Clam chowder soup in a bread bowl!
Visit Alcrataz Island. ;) I know it's a touristy spot, but it's full of history as I'm sure you already know that.
Be sure to visit Lombard St like Java suggested -- it's a great place. (Zig zagging road, heh)

netrox said:
"New Orleans?"

New Orleans has no hills.

-jeff

thought, she was at your place. You serve a lot of tapoica drinks daily to her?

Be nice to her to smooches on her ten toes every morning when she wake up. ;)

The vacation was awesome. We went to lombard crookedest, alcatraz, fishermans wharf, chinatown, little italy, union sq., cannery and ghirardelli. And of course we went to in-n-out burger!! I loved it, it was great. I wish I could stay for more than a week, there are a lot of more places to go and it wasn't enough time. :( todays last day and I gotta go back to work tomorrow morning! Grrrrr. Will post pictures later. ;)

e said:
The vacation was awesome. We went to lombard crookedest, alcatraz, fishermans wharf, chinatown, little italy, union sq., cannery and ghirardelli. And of course we went to in-n-out burger!! I loved it, it was great. I wish I could stay for more than a week, there are a lot of more places to go and it wasn't enough time. :( todays last day and I gotta go back to work tomorrow morning! Grrrrr. Will post pictures later. ;)

:thumb: Kewl beans! Glad you had a great time up there! Now I'm getting sentimential -- missing good ole SF...walking across the Golden Gate Bridge on a foggy day! *sigh*
Ghiraredelli have the greatest and delicious chockies! Yum! Did you have a chance to ride the cable cars at all?!

Ive been to SF a couple of times, glad you got a chance to go! Glad you're home tho, cuz of the earthquake yesterday...we would have been worrying about you if you hadnt let us know you were home...wowza!

mmm let me see

e said:
I'm in an area where it has a lot of tapoica drinks and crepes. Its sometimes very windy and chilly but sunny all the time. And lastly, it has hills!
i know it s not in hell...alaska?

Back