Byrdie Situation UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
44011.jpg

334898.jpg

Your mind is bent all right!:lol:

I will admit that this is the first time I have ever seen someone fake their own death online! :shock: However, this is not the first time I have seen someone pretend to be multiple users online but still be stupid enough to put them all on the same IP. :lol: There was one person I met on another chat site I belong to and I considered her a close friend, but then she "left" because her "husband" was "cheating" on her. And then this person came on and they had extremely similar typing (if that makes sense). Then, we exposed her identity and she claimed to be the "niece" of the woman we claimed her to be. Then she also decided to make an account pretending to be her "son". It was weird... and I can see her having the same personality disorder as the user who faked his death.

As for the taking it with a grain of salt? I completely agree. You can't take Internet friendships very seriously unless you meet and become friends in real life. My mom belongs to the other chat site that I do, and she was rudely spoken to by the webmaster whom she considered a "close friend" and she was very upset by what he had said. Then I told her, "He's a man from the Internet... you can't call it a close friendship... he's sitting behind a computer screen thinking he can say these things." Needless to say, since then she has taken my advice and has not taken Internet friendships seriously.

I have found myself to be investigated before. :lol: That's because I have been told that from my typing, I don't seem like a 10th grader... which I can understand. I think that the webmaster of the other site I went to was pleasantly surprised to see that I was the age I claimed (I look younger than I am) when I met him this past summer. :lol:

But from my experience, this is still disgusting, but like Jillio said... take it with a grain of salt & move on. :) He's a man from the Internet.

U mean Jiro?

Thats ok, we are all human and will make mistake here and there. I hope I didnt make you feel bad.

Ohhhh you certainly do not have to worry about that! :) I appreciate the concern though!

What about his life story, her daughter , was it pure hoax after all this time? With that being say Byrdie isn't the person we thought he was?

Very interesting thread... I actually did a google search of his alleged daughter's name (as found in the "obit") and thought it was very curious that absolutely no results came up.

I'm glad the truth has come out.

That program or whatever it is that's making that work is cool, it got it right for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back