Byrdie Situation UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not dead to me, it doesn't take a second to stop caring about someone who were once your friend. I'm sorry but, many of you who had claimed that Byrdie was a "friend" then came the biggest lie he ever told about his own death. it had came back to bite him in the end. Yea once you lie, you get caught, and people aren't going to trust you anymore, but does that mean you should disown him by quit being a "friend" to him?

Go ahead and be his friend. I won't waste any time being friend with someone who don't care about my feelings. He would pull the same old thing over and over.

Thank you, deafskeptic.:ty: Regarding your bolded post, I spoke to one of my mentors today, as I felt the need to sort through my emotions, and she told me the very same thing. "You are not perfect. We all make mistakes, and we all have clients that run us around the bush a time or two before we catch on."

You are a human like us.

Uhhhh.....why did you post my IP, and my location?

You are only seeing your own IP. Everyone sees only their IP, not anyone elses. I have seen this before....relax Jillio.

I am confused :hmm: ~!

Does he have own inn?

You are not the only one confused. No one really understands why he would do this immature act. He really damaged a lot of hearts here for those who knew him well. I just sympathize for them, hang in there.

As for owning an Inn???? Possibly, its a hoax no one really knows the truth from a liar.

You are only seeing your own IP. Everyone sees only their IP, not anyone elses. I have seen this before....relax Jillio.

Okay. Got it. This whole situation has me a bit paranoid, I guess.:giggle: My bad!

What does that means if I am seeing that the town is two hours of driving away???? That is what I am seeing.

Okay. Got it. This whole situation has me a bit paranoid, I guess.:giggle: My bad!
First time I saw this, a lot of people complained. The poor guy had no choice but to remove it.

go to danasoft.com to learn more about it. When I first saw it on several people's signature, I freaked out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back