Bush trying to ban same sex marriage...

You wouldn't believe what my mom says... :roll:

she supports Bush in whatever he does, and I dont...so we have different opinons sometimes

She thinks it's wrong to have same sex marriages because it's against "reglion" also...but c'mon...did the bible EVER say anything "sin" about same sex marriage? I dont think so.

Steel said:

she supports Bush in whatever he does, and I dont...so we have different opinons sometimes

She thinks it's wrong to have same sex marriages because it's against "reglion" also...but c'mon...did the bible EVER say anything "sin" about same sex marriage? I dont think so.

:laugh2: I can only hope there is more of us than there are people like your mom. Stick to your feelings, and I am sure we all can prevail. I just hope there is no sore losers who will try to ruin weddings after it becomes legal.

What do you guys think about one of the demo presidential candidates (possibly kerry) letting every state decide for itself to legalize gay marriages or not - federal gov keeping its nose out of the business?

Steel said:

my parents are against same-sex marriage. But They don't like Bush anyway. Oh well.

Steel said:

I remember I saw some verus in the bible. God forbid same sex what he creates man and woman for purpose to have children. I can't find the verus.

Sabrina said:
I remember I saw some verus in the bible. God forbid same sex what he creates man and woman for purpose to have children. I can't find the verus.

There is several passages/verses that implies what you are looking for...: 1Timothy 1:10; Matthew 15: 10-20...other verses describes more in context of 'immorality' which is like what's stated in 1st Timothy...

illustrator said:
Point at Bush again, huh?
It's people, not Bush. People call somthing. Bush listen them and make decide to against or not.

Well I am one of the 'people' who Bush did NOT listen to... :mrgreen:

Sen. John Kerry, Bush's likely Democratic opponent in this year's election, says he opposes gay marriages. But he also opposes a federal constitutional amendment to ban them, because he says it is an issue for the states to decide, spokeswoman Stephanie Cutter said Tuesday.

Kerry says he prefers civil unions and rejects any federal or state legislation that could be used to eliminate equal protections for homosexuals or other forms of recognition like civil unions.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
i wonder what will happen if the whole world is gay?
Homer Simpson: "yikes! the whole world gone gay!!!" *covers Bart's eyes as they immediately leave the steel industry*

Back