*burp*

Steel X

Reaction score
*burps like Barney Gumble from the Simpsons*

So really, why do you think it's considered rude to burp?

If you feel like you gotta burp then BURP! in other countries, alot of ppl burp and dont find it rude at all...we just burp and fart all the time since its the way our body works.

so...why always having to say "excuse me" after everytime you burp? seriously...whats the point in that when you know you will burp again anyway?

hm... usually when I do hiccup or burp I wud say sorrry "excuse me" ;) but otherwise than that i don't think people realize they do burp like me til I feel like it and go oops lol :giggle:

:cool: In China, it's rude not to burp, because when you burp after eating a Chinese meal, that means a compliment for the person who cooked the meal saying you enjoyed it!

:cool: In China, it's rude not to burp, because when you burp after eating a Chinese meal, that means a compliment for the person who cooked the meal saying you enjoyed it!

That is very interesting. I never heard of this before because I stayed in Hong Kong, China for six months. I did not heard their rude burp. :lol:

Very interesting... This is a new to me... :eek3:

*burps like Barney Gumble from the Simpsons*

So really, why do you think it's considered rude to burp?

If you feel like you gotta burp then BURP! in other countries, alot of ppl burp and dont find it rude at all...we just burp and fart all the time since its the way our body works.

so...why always having to say "excuse me" after everytime you burp? seriously...whats the point in that when you know you will burp again anyway?

:lol: I alway say "excuse me" after got burp... The people *smile* at me or didn´t pay their attention...

Fart... I would not do that but hold it until I found public rest room then.... It must be embarrassment to do that in the public.

And the Amish people thinks the same. We watched the amish film, my husband explain it to me!!

My exh always burp so loud *think it was fake* and fart all the times. He would laugh so loud and make joke out of it. It is embrassing in the public but at home we laughed.

lol thats interesting.. yeah whenever i burp.. i would say sorry, excuse me.. then burp again.. sorry excuse me again.. lmao.. but when it come to farting.. i always have to hurry and go out and fart instead of close to people.. but at home.. i fart here.. but not at dinner table.. thats considered rude.. lol.. :)

Back