Burn in Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
FreedummyRing said:
So if USA supreme court Judge pass certain law that God doesn't
approve.... then he would punish us.

That what I think.

He already Did...What was 9-11 attacks about? Remember the US supreme court selected GEORGE W BUSH our next president than Al Gore? That was the Punishment.

Cheri said:
Christians did not make the rules, It's all written in the bible. We tell how it was said, so it's all in your hands, you decide who you want to follow, either God or Satan. It's your call, your move. ;)

You may not make the rules, but you sure dont seem to have a problem enforcing them, or beliving in them.

I chose to believe in neither, how about that?

Okay, Your Mom - I just got back. Read my post # 32 with an answers that I found in my bible. Anythin' else you want to know ?

CyberRed said:
Okay, Your Mom - I just got back. Read my post # 32 with an answers that I found in my bible. Anythin' else you want to know ?

I dont have nor have i ever had any question. I dont care what the bible says, I just said I think its silly that you can say that god is all loving yet he can allow his CHILDREN to go to such a horrible place.

MomoofTwo, so, what about that man Gacy or Jeffery Dahmer, you
think they should burn in Hell and be torture and be thirsty for what
they did to young men who beg them not to kill them and they
heartlessly killed them anyway....
How can Jesus and God forgive them and send them on to heaven????
Those killers have no remorse, no regret, monster, evil, and they
didn't even ask God for forgiveness or accept Jesus Christ as their savior...
How can God love killers like that???

You see, since I don't believe in heaven, no matter how good you are, you won't enter heaven. And that goes the same for hell for evil people.

Life is not always fair. You can choose to be angry for the rest of your life - it's YOUR choice. Criminals must be punished accordingly. Murderers must be put to death, in my opinion. Theives must pay for the damages. And it goes on and on.

Life is all I have - I exist now because of my parents and I will not exist anymore after I die. That's it. It's totally up to me what I want to do with my life.

Your Mom said:
I dont have nor have i ever had any question. I dont care what the bible says, I just said I think its silly that you can say that god is all loving yet he can allow his CHILDREN to go to such a horrible place.

I did NOT say that He can allow HIS CHILDREN to go to such a horrible place. That's for UNBELIEVERS to go down there, not God's Children who are true believers/born-again Christians. God NEVER say such thing about HIS CHILDREN will go to hell. He talked about UN-believers who REJECT Him.

Cheri said:
That's your choice. :)

Thank you, and its your choice to believe in God, i dont force my beliefs upon anyone or say that youre crazy for beliving in god. Its not what I chose, and I wish more christians would just be more accepting just as you are. You seem really rational and accepting.

Unlike some of the other people who insist that I am wrong they are right and its not just a choice but rather I am ruining my life.

I did NOT say that He can allow HIS CHILDREN to go to such a horrible place. That's for UNBELIEVERS to go down there, not God's Children who are true believers/born-again Christians. God NEVER say such thing about HIS CHILDREN will go to hell. He talked about UN-believers who REJECT Him.

You simply fail to get the picture. I am telling you that you WILL not go to hell for believing whatever you want to believe in BUT you think I would go to hell for not believing in Jesus.

Doesn't that tell you a lot about your faith? Your faith divides, rather than brings them together.

netrox said:
You simply fail to get the picture. I am telling you that you WILL not go to hell for believing whatever you want to believe in BUT you think I would go to hell for not believing in Jesus.

Doesn't that tell you a lot about your faith? Your faith divides, rather than brings them together.

Huh I dont think that you will go to hell for not beliving in jesus.

I dont even believe in hell, what are you talking about?

Your Mom said:

He was quoting CyberRed's post not yours. ;)

netrox said:

Who said I think you would go to hell for not believin' in Jesus ? It was Jesus who said it. Remember Jesus said " I am the Way, the Truth and the Life ? Soo, that means that's only ONE way, not 2 ways.

My faith don't divide. I believe in God totally.... with all my mind, soul and heart. THAT'S my choice to chose Him as my Personal Saviour. But, about you ? That's YOUR choice. You have YOUR OWN LIFE.

netrox said:
You know, I don't like many Christians here.

I'm sorry that you feel that way, but do you ever see me criticize you?

Your Mom said:

So if the Doctor said you will die tomorrow, and you got 24 hours to live...
What would you think??? Would you be just food for worm, your
body be down in that ground, under dirt, and your body decay.
Or would you think, I better go to church just in case I might see Hell? :whistle:

FreedummyRing said:
So if the Doctor said you will die tomorrow, and you got 24 hours to live...
What would you think??? Would you be just food for worm, your
body be down in that ground, under dirt, and your body decay.
Or would you think, I better go to church just in case I might see Hell? :whistle:

haha Id think well i want all my friends and family around me and I cant say 100% what will happen when I die, no one can. but i believe that my life will cease and i will be no longer and i wont know any better or less because i will be dead.

I sure as fuck wouldnt think oh gee i better pray and go find a church. no way.

Your Mom said:
haha Id think well i want all my friends and family around me and I cant say 100% what will happen when I die, no one can. but i believe that my life will cease and i will be no longer and i wont know any better or less because i will be dead.

I sure as fuck wouldnt think oh gee i better pray and go find a church. no way.

So you don't want a preacher at your funeral....
Just bury you out there in the cementary and that is it? :ugh2:

Your body out there, all by yourself, bury next to some bodies, all alone all day and night, and lawn motor cut above you... and all.

FreedummyRing said:
So you don't want a preacher at your funeral....
Just bury you out there in the cementary and that is it? :ugh2:

Your body out there, all by yourself, bury next to some bodies, all alone all day and night, and lawn motor cut above you... and all.

No my parents are hindu, so i wouldnt have a preacher.

.....What exactly do you think will happen to your physical body? It will be out there in the ground too, all alone day and night, with a lawn mower cutting the grass above you.

Your body, its going in the ground just like everyone elses.

That's right. Your body will be in the ground. What about soul ? Where did the soul go ?

I don't hate Christians, I just don't like them. It's not about them criticizing me. I just don't like their mentality. I don't care to be friends with them. I mean, Christians are human beings and if we put our religious beliefs aside, we are in one boat - we're all humans with feelings. We all bleed, we all hurt, we all hunger, we all thirst, we all need love, we all need shelter, and so forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back