Burn in Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreedummyRing

Reaction score
Since our soul and spirit don't feel pain or don't feel anything...
How can we burn in hell eternity?

Outside, it is hot hot hot weather today... we can feel that oven-like weather.

But anyway, in Hell, when we do, I mean if we do go to Hell....
we suppose to be torture, torment, suffering, and burning up...

Do our soul and spirit can feel things? Do ghosts feel thing such as cold
or hot, do they feel pain or what???

:dunno:

FreedummyRing said:
Since our soul and spirit don't feel pain or don't feel anything...
How can we burn in hell eternity?

Outside, it is hot hot hot weather today... we can feel that oven-like weather.

But anyway, in Hell, when we do, I mean if we do go to Hell....
we suppose to be torture, torment, suffering, and burning up...

Do our soul and spirit can feel things? Do ghosts feel thing such as cold
or hot, do they feel pain or what???

:dunno:

I thought you were that all knowing mighty christian, why dont you tell us?

Yes, soul has sense. Not like a ghost thing. But when the final judgement comes, body will be risen. There will be clothed and naked. Those who are in Christ will be clothed in righteousness. Those who are without, be naked of shame. Is that what God wants? No. Then blaming God? The question is why? The reason, is people stubborness and refusal God's offer and it is not us where people disbeliefs, it is God speaking they ignored. Our battle is not people, its evil forces, and the battle is not ours, but God's.

I'm not perfect or all knowing.

Just because Jesus gave us privileges for God to forgive our sins,
doesn't mean we should do whatever we want to and defiling ourselves
and making ourselves so unclean, and expect God to forgive us and take
advantage of that privileges.

Just like America, just because our forefathers granted us Freedom,
doesn't mean we can break the laws and do whatever we want to.

We have to face consequences for not following America's law and God's law....

I think God punish people in some way. And I think Jesus is a lawyer
and the Satan is the prosecutor....
And during Judgement Day.... we have to face trial.... and
I don't think Jesus will guaranteed us to go to Heaven 100%
Just like if we hire the best lawyer in town to keep us out of jail.

I think this pyramid is a good example.....

GOD - JUDGE of the World
Then we got USA supreme court Judge
Then we got State supreme court Judge
Then we got County supreme Court Judge.

So if USA supreme court Judge pass certain law that God doesn't
approve.... then he would punish us.

That what I think.

For those who are in Christ is a guaranteed for eternal life. Jesus paid our sin debt in full, past, presnt, and future. For those who are in Christ and being carnal, will suffer loss of rewards, not salvation. Those who are in Christ has been atoned and as of sanctification, is a daily part. When sin, Holy Spirit will convict us, not punish, it part of danger zone to keep us safe from.

In hell, people will experience lots of pain. It's more than the stove when you put your hand over it. People in hell will hear their cries and screamin'. They will hear it all day and night, everyday without stoppin'. They can smell, see, feel, taste and hear. All 5 senses. They will not be able to get rest or sleep. I mean, never get it. They will remember all the bad things they did to people when they were alive on earth. It will remind them eternity. There will not be a single " happy " ones to remember for them. They will cry for thirst. No one will come to them to give them some water.

CyberRed said:
In hell, people will experience lots of pain. It's more than the stove when you put your hand over it. People in hell will hear their cries and screamin'. They will hear it all day and night, everyday without stoppin'. They can smell, see, feel, taste and hear. All 5 senses. They will not be able to get rest or sleep. I mean, never get it. They will remember all the bad things they did to people when they were alive on earth. It will remind them eternity. There will not be a single " happy " ones to remember for them. They will cry for thirst. No one will come to them to give them some water.

I find it amusing that you all claim this god fella is all loving, and amazing. I dont care how loving and amazing you are, if you do something like that to someone youre an evil evil being.

Where did you hear such a thing?...I have not seen this in the bible.... :ugh:

Your Mom said:
I find it amusing that you all claim this god fella is all loving, and amazing. I dont care how loving and amazing you are, if you do something like that to someone youre an evil evil being.

Have you heard the story of a rich man and the poor man named Lazarus in the bible ? Go and find them and it tells about the hell. There are some words that give the picture of hell. Know who said about hell ? It was Jesus ! :)

^Angel^ said:
Where did you hear such a thing?...I have not seen this in the bible.... :ugh:

Oh, yeah there's in the bible. Go and ask your man to help you findin' it. :)

CyberRed said:
Have you heard the story of a rich man and the poor man named Lazarus in the bible ? Go and find them and it tells about the hell. There are some words that give the picture of hell. Know who said about hell ? It was Jesus ! :)

Okay apparently you have a big problem with twisting words and totally making absurd assumptions.

Reread my post please, I never once refuted that it said that in the bible, i dont give a shit, i dont believe in god it doesnt matter to me.

Rather what I said was that a majority of the christians i have seen on this board have pestered me telling me what a loving, caring, kind, gentle person this god is, and how i am missing out on knowing him.

But how could ANYONE or ANYTHING that you claim to be so loving, the most loving being to ever exist DARE to ever do anything as putrid vile and horrible as the things you mentioned.

THAT was what i said, please quit twisting my words. Its really rather annoying.

Your Mom said:
Okay apparently you have a big problem with twisting words and totally making absurd assumptions.

Reread my post please, I never once refuted that it said that in the bible, i dont give a shit, i dont believe in god it doesnt matter to me.

Rather what I said was that a majority of the christians i have seen on this board have pestered me telling me what a loving, caring, kind, gentle person this god is, and how i am missing out on knowing him.

But how could ANYONE or ANYTHING that you claim to be so loving, the most loving being to ever exist DARE to ever do anything as putrid vile and horrible as the things you mentioned.

THAT was what i said, please quit twisting my words. Its really rather annoying.

Well, I am not twistin' your words. Okay ? I am just tellin' it what the hell is like. The creator who created this thread and the topic is about " Burn in hell " so I am referrin' to it.

I will leave it to other Christians who will be able to tell it. I am not the only one who said the same thing about hell.

CyberRed said:
Well, I am not twistin' your words. Okay ? I am just tellin' it what the hell is like. The creator who created this thread and the topic is about " Burn in hell " so I am referrin' to it.

If that is what you are referring to, why did you quote my post and not the orginal authors post?

If any human alive were to do a single one of the things you mentioned that this God does, there would be an outcry to put him in jail, hang him, burn him alive or a combination of all of the above.

You cant claim that anyone who does those things to any one is an all loving being. To be all loving you have to be tolerant, understanding, and accepting that everyone that exists has their own opinions, their own choices to be made and he can hope the best for them and try to guide them.

But its no more than saying "I want you to do exactly as I say, but if you dont, I will beat you to a pulp, send you to the desert, refuse you water, and hope you have a miserable life for ignoring me."

Sounds like a dictator to me.

CyberRed said:
I will leave it to other Christians who will be able to tell it. I am not the only one who said the same thing about hell.

I believe you ,that, that is the way hell is. I just dont understand how anyone that you claim is loving of all people, would ever do that to anyone no matter what they did.

But its no more than saying "I want you to do exactly as I say, but if you dont, I will beat you to a pulp, send you to the desert, refuse you water, and hope you have a miserable life for ignoring me."

Exactly.

Christians like CyberRed are cowards. They're so afraid they'll go to hell if they question God.

Your Mom said:
If that is what you are referring to, why did you quote my post and not the orginal authors post?

I just did at post # 6. THAT post was referrin' to the creator's topic, but then you started post # 7 about my post # 6. You started screwin', not me. :lol:

If any human alive were to do a single one of the things you mentioned that this God does, there would be an outcry to put him in jail, hang him, burn him alive or a combination of all of the above.

Nah, that was for people who reject God as not their Saviour. I am sorry to tell you this, but that is God's Word who said so about hell. His Word is against mine, so I can not lie about it since God is the Truth, soo I have to be candid as what the bible says. God is very lovin' God, yes, but it's the people who chose to reject Him will go to hell. It's up to people to reject Him or accept Him. I am not goin' to make a decision for people. No way, dudette.

You cant claim that anyone who does those things to any one is an all loving being. To be all loving you have to be tolerant, understanding, and accepting that everyone that exists has their own opinions, their own choices to be made and he can hope the best for them and try to guide them.

Sounds like a dictator to me.

It's the people's life who they make it, not God's. He gave them their life and they make it. Reject Him or accept Him as their personal Saviour. Plain and simple. I think you need to read the bible to understand God before you start to say anythin'. Try not to be delusional. ;)

netrox said:

Exactly.

Christians like CyberRed are cowards. They're so afraid they'll go to hell if they question God.

Cowards ? *laughin'* Yeah, right. What ever you call me. FYI, I ain't no coward. Okay ? I believe in God myself. Gee - I feel sorry for you for not understandin' at all.

netrox said:

Exactly.

Its just something I have wondered all my life about.

For example if I had a child, lets say a daughter, a mothers love for her daughter is unquestionable, there is a great bond. I would love her through thick and thin and no one would question it. And god, as these people claim, is the most loving being to exist. So his love for his children, must be a much greater love than you or I could ever imagine.

So, lets say my daughter, defys me, curses my name, murders someone, does some of the most putrird horrible things I could think of, I would try to guide her, but I would never leave her side. I would never put her in harm, I would never refuse her water, I would love her unconditionally.

So this God, that everyone claims is so loving and loves his children so much, I just cant believe that anyone that loves anyone else would EVER do anything like the things that have been mentioned to anyone. No matter what they did, no matter how they defy them, no matter what goes on.

Unconditional love, is love with out any conditions or restrictions, it doesnt come and go, it doesnt leave when someone does something you dont like. You dont do those sorts of things to anyone you love.

So that is why I have a difficult time beliving in God, he sounds like the most hypocritical, dictator that I could possibly imagine.

He loves you, so long as you do exactly as he says, but if you defy him, you burn in an eternal hell.

Doesnt sound like any sort of man i want to worship.

MomoofTwo, so, what about that man Gacy or Jeffery Dahmer, you
think they should burn in Hell and be torture and be thirsty for what
they did to young men who beg them not to kill them and they
heartlessly killed them anyway....
How can Jesus and God forgive them and send them on to heaven????
Those killers have no remorse, no regret, monster, evil, and they
didn't even ask God for forgiveness or accept Jesus Christ as their savior...

How can God love killers like that???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back