Burn in Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
CyberRed said:
It's the people's life who they make it, not God's. He gave them their life and they make it. Reject Him or accept Him as their personal Saviour. Plain and simple. I think you need to read the bible to understand God before you start to say anythin'. Try not to be delusional. ;)

How can you be so delusional to call someone all loving and then say that the same person will send someone who disagrees with them to hell?

thats so absurd.

FreedummyRing said:
MomoofTwo, so, what about that man Gacy or Jeffery Dahmer, you
think they should burn in Hell and be torture and be thirsty for what
they did to young men who beg them not to kill them and they
heartlessly killed them anyway....
How can Jesus and God forgive them and send them on to heaven????
Those killers have no remorse, no regret, monster, evil, and they
didn't even ask God for forgiveness or accept Jesus Christ as their savior...

How can God love killers like that???

I thought god loved everyone, which is it?

What about these heartless murdereress???

Judias Buenoano, who at this writing sits on death row in Texas, masqueraded under various pseudonyms for years while she went about killing a couple of husbands, a fiancée and a son for their loot.

Diana Lumbrera, between 1977 and 1990, smothered her six children to death, one at a time, including a three-month-old daughter. Eventually, Texas doctors got wise, realizing they were not dealing with an unfortunate mother with a streak of bad luck. Lydia Trueblood of Pocatello, Iowa, poisoned an offspring, five husbands and an in-law earlier in the 20th Century. During the 1960s and 1970s, Germany's Maria Velten poisoned two husbands, a lover, an aunt and even her father.

Your Mom said:
How can you be so delusional to call someone all loving and then say that the same person will send someone who disagrees with them to hell?

thats so absurd.

Well, because some people who believe in lie thought that the lies sounds soo true when they don't know the different in between the truth and lies.

We are livin' in " End Time " delusions ( Apostasy ). For example: you mentioned about the bible has soo many contradictions right ? Ok, that is delusional, because you don't know the truth. You are livin' in lie, just like others. I don't mean to be insult or rude, but that's how I see it like this nowdays.

FreedummyRing said:
What about these heartless murdereress???

Judias Buenoano, who at this writing sits on death row in Texas, masqueraded under various pseudonyms for years while she went about killing a couple of husbands, a fiancée and a son for their loot.

Diana Lumbrera, between 1977 and 1990, smothered her six children to death, one at a time, including a three-month-old daughter. Eventually, Texas doctors got wise, realizing they were not dealing with an unfortunate mother with a streak of bad luck. Lydia Trueblood of Pocatello, Iowa, poisoned an offspring, five husbands and an in-law earlier in the 20th Century. During the 1960s and 1970s, Germany's Maria Velten poisoned two husbands, a lover, an aunt and even her father.

....In the lance bass thread you told me that god loves everyone.

is it everyone, or is it only some?

you cant pick and chose.

CyberRed said:
Well, because some people who believe in lie thought that the lies sounds soo true when they don't know the different in between the truth and lies.

We are livin' in " End Time " delusions ( Apostasy ). For example: you mentioned about the bible has soo many contradictions right ? Ok, that is delusional, because you don't know the truth. You are livin' in lie, just like others. I don't mean to be insult or rude, but that's how I see it like this nowdays.

You totally avoided what I was asking you.

Either he is all loving, or he has potential to be evil.

Hell sounds like an evil place, and i cant help but think no one that is all loving would allow anyone to be sent there.

You think Im living a lie, and I think you believe in a fairy tale about some magical man that live in the clouds.

to each their own.

And this evil woman...

Mary Ann Cotton (1832 – 1873) was a English serial killer in the 19th century. Employing poison, she is suspected of murdering up to twenty-one people. She was the most prolific British serial killer before Harold Shipman.

She was born Mary Ann Robson in 1832 in the village of Low Moorsley in Tyne and Wear, Northern England. Her father was a miner who died when she was eight, and Mary and her brother were raised by their mother, who was impoverished after the loss of her husband. Mary's mother later remarried, and Mary is said to have loathed her stepfather. Conflict with her stepfather led her to flee the family home when she was 16. She married in 1852, aged 20, and had five children, four of whom died in infancy, a high rate of infant mortality even in the Victorian era. Mary frequently argued with her husband, who died suddenly in January 1865.

Now widowed, Mary returned to Sunderland and a few months later got married again, her new husband dying in October 1865 from an unexplained illness.

In 1866, Mary's mother died after a sudden illness. At the time Mary was enjoying a relationship with a widower, James Robinson, whom she soon married. Robinson had four children by his late wife, although two suddenly died soon after he met Mary. Robinson became suspicious of his new wife, especially when she kept pestering him to take out life insurance. In late 1869, having borne him a daughter, Mary walked out on Robinson, who was the only husband to survive a marriage to her.

In 1870 Mary married another widower, Frederick Cotton, whose surname she took and by which name she is usually known, even though the marriage was effectively null and void because Mary had not legally divorced her previous husband.

Mary Cotton had a son with Frederick Cotton. Soon, Frederick's sister, two sons from his previous marriage and a number of friends died after sudden illnesses. Frederick himself died in December 1871, soon followed by the baby Mary had by him. Mary quickly remarried, but her new husband quickly died after a short illness.

In the spring of 1872, one of Mary Cotton's few surviving stepchildren, Charles Cotton, whose father had been Frederick Cotton, died suddenly. Word quickly spread around the neighbourhood concerning the way so many of Mary's nearest and dearest had died so suddenly over the previous two decades.

Thomas Riley, a minor government official, was suspicious of the latest death. Mary Cotton had told him that Charles had been "in the way" of her plans of getting remarried. Furthermore, young Charles had appeared very healthy up until his sudden death, which was supposedly due to gastric fever. Mary tried to collect on the life insurance she had taken out on Charles Cotton's life, but the insurance company refused to pay until the body of the deceased had been investigated more thoroughly. Charles Cotton's remains were exhumed and a significant trace of arsenic was found in the deceased's stomach.

Charges soon followed and Mary Cotton was eventually tried for the murder of Charles Cotton, her final victim. She was convicted and sentenced to death.

On March 24, 1873, Mary Cotton was hanged. The execution was botched with Mary failing to die from the initial drop after the gallow's trapdoor opened. Instead, she slowly choked to death as she dangled on the end of the noose.

In spite of the fact that she maintained her innocence to the end, her reputation as the first female serial killer in Britain stands, and her story is the subject of a children's rhyme:

Mary Ann Cotton – She's dead and she's rotten! She lies in her bed With her eyes wide open.

Sing, sing! "Oh, what can I sing? Mary Ann Cotton is tied up with string."

Where, where? "Up in the air – selling black puddings a penny a pair."

Your Mom said:
You totally avoided what I was asking you.

Hell sounds like an evil place, and i cant help but think no one that is all loving would allow anyone to be sent there.

You think Im living a lie, and I think you believe in a fairy tale about some magical man that live in the clouds.

to each their own.

I didn't avoid you. I already answered to you about God is lovin', yes. Go back and re-read my previous post that I said about God is lovin'. This is the 2nd time I tell you. Yes, God is lovin', BUT if, people reject GOD as their Personal Saviour, it's them who sent themselves to hell which they reject God, not God Himself. He wants them to have an intimate relationship with God as their personal Saviour. But, some people don't believe there's God out there and live their own life like there's nothin' out there. They live in sins like they don't care. They will say about the bible is full of contradictions and all that without havin' faith, no matter what. That's their own loss, if they find themselves in hell. It is not my fault. Who ever they remember someone who told them about hell, they will cry and feel very sorry for NOT listenin' to me in the first place. Why doubt me ? Why don't they TRY God themselves by goin' to the right church, the one who believe in " salvation " and learn about God through the scriptures. Why is it soo hard for anyone not to try ? Everyone has only ONE life but, after that no more. One life and they can't go back to fix it once they die.

FreedummyRing said:
And this evil woman...

Mary Ann Cotton (1832 – 1873) was a English serial killer in the 19th century. Employing poison, she is suspected of murdering up to twenty-one people. She was the most prolific British serial killer before Harold Shipman.

She was born Mary Ann Robson in 1832 in the village of Low Moorsley in Tyne and Wear, Northern England. Her father was a miner who died when she was eight, and Mary and her brother were raised by their mother, who was impoverished after the loss of her husband. Mary's mother later remarried, and Mary is said to have loathed her stepfather. Conflict with her stepfather led her to flee the family home when she was 16. She married in 1852, aged 20, and had five children, four of whom died in infancy, a high rate of infant mortality even in the Victorian era. Mary frequently argued with her husband, who died suddenly in January 1865.

Now widowed, Mary returned to Sunderland and a few months later got married again, her new husband dying in October 1865 from an unexplained illness.

In 1866, Mary's mother died after a sudden illness. At the time Mary was enjoying a relationship with a widower, James Robinson, whom she soon married. Robinson had four children by his late wife, although two suddenly died soon after he met Mary. Robinson became suspicious of his new wife, especially when she kept pestering him to take out life insurance. In late 1869, having borne him a daughter, Mary walked out on Robinson, who was the only husband to survive a marriage to her.

In 1870 Mary married another widower, Frederick Cotton, whose surname she took and by which name she is usually known, even though the marriage was effectively null and void because Mary had not legally divorced her previous husband.

Mary Cotton had a son with Frederick Cotton. Soon, Frederick's sister, two sons from his previous marriage and a number of friends died after sudden illnesses. Frederick himself died in December 1871, soon followed by the baby Mary had by him. Mary quickly remarried, but her new husband quickly died after a short illness.

In the spring of 1872, one of Mary Cotton's few surviving stepchildren, Charles Cotton, whose father had been Frederick Cotton, died suddenly. Word quickly spread around the neighbourhood concerning the way so many of Mary's nearest and dearest had died so suddenly over the previous two decades.

Thomas Riley, a minor government official, was suspicious of the latest death. Mary Cotton had told him that Charles had been "in the way" of her plans of getting remarried. Furthermore, young Charles had appeared very healthy up until his sudden death, which was supposedly due to gastric fever. Mary tried to collect on the life insurance she had taken out on Charles Cotton's life, but the insurance company refused to pay until the body of the deceased had been investigated more thoroughly. Charles Cotton's remains were exhumed and a significant trace of arsenic was found in the deceased's stomach.

Charges soon followed and Mary Cotton was eventually tried for the murder of Charles Cotton, her final victim. She was convicted and sentenced to death.

On March 24, 1873, Mary Cotton was hanged. The execution was botched with Mary failing to die from the initial drop after the gallow's trapdoor opened. Instead, she slowly choked to death as she dangled on the end of the noose.

In spite of the fact that she maintained her innocence to the end, her reputation as the first female serial killer in Britain stands, and her story is the subject of a children's rhyme:

Mary Ann Cotton – She's dead and she's rotten! She lies in her bed With her eyes wide open.

Sing, sing! "Oh, what can I sing? Mary Ann Cotton is tied up with string."

Where, where? "Up in the air – selling black puddings a penny a pair."

Okay okay okay, we get the point you can copy and paste from google.

what does this have to do with anything?

CyberRed said:
I didn't avoid you. I already answered to you about God is lovin', yes. Go back and re-read my previous post that I said about God is lovin'. This is the 2nd time I tell you. Yes, God is lovin', BUT if, people reject GOD as their Personal Saviour, it's them who sent themselves to hell which they reject God, not God Himself. He wants them to have an intimate relationship with God as their personal Saviour. But, some people don't believe there's God out there and live their own life like there's nothin' out there. They live in sins like they don't care. They will say about the bible is full of contradictions and all that without havin' faith, no matter what. That's their own loss, if they find themselves in hell. It is not my fault. Who ever they remember someone who told them about hell, they will cry and feel very sorry for NOT listenin' to me in the first place. Why doubt me ? Why don't they TRY God themselves by goin' to the right church, the one who believe in " salvation " and learn about God through the scriptures. Why is it soo hard for anyone not to try ? Everyone has only ONE life but, after that no more. One life and they can't go back to fix it once they die.

But why would anyone who is all loving allow his CHILDREN to go to such a place, why doesnt he just say, okay you defy me, i will just let you die. no heaven, no hell your life just ends. Isnt that punishment enough?

What you are saying is the only reason anyone should believe in god is out of fear of going to hell.

I dont follow the crowd or believe things out of fear.

God loves everyone, but doesn't love the sins that we commited, it's up to us to seek to God to repent our sins, and to know him. if we don't then we will go to hell, and that's something I want to avoid. When you said, Why would God be loving like some Christians claims that God is, God gave us life and choose life in order that we may live, we either follow the goods or the bads, if we follow the bads, we are really following Satan, if we follow the goods we are following God. Look at Jesus for example he's the one who died for our sins, we should be the ones that die for our own sins, so that's why God shows his love for all of us, by letting his son die for us.

Your Mom said:
But why would anyone who is all loving allow his CHILDREN to go to such a place, why doesnt he just say, okay you defy me, i will just let you die. no heaven, no hell your life just ends. Isnt that punishment enough?

What you are saying is the only reason anyone should believe in god is out of fear of going to hell.

I dont follow the crowd or believe things out of fear.

I will show you the scripture. It will surprise you. I will be back shortly. Gotta to find it in my bible.... be right back.

Ok, I am back. Here are the scriptures I want to show you what Jesus said. Ok ?

Mattew 25:41

Jesus said " Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, " Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlastin' fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: "

And, there's another one here :

Matthew 25:46

He said " And these shall go away into everlastin' punishment: but the righteous unto life eternal. "

And, one more :

Mark 9: 47-48

Jesus said " And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than havin' two eyes to be cast into hell fire: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. "

I would suggest you to read the whole chapter 25 in Matthew to understand better. Any kind of bible that you have... please, read them. Ok ? It helps you to understand if, you are willin' to try. It's up to you.

Last edited:
The way I see it...

God is our Spiritual Father... and he is a parent to all of us...

So.... MomofTwo, if your son killed 5 people, would you call
the police and send him to prison for life???
Or would you allow your son to stay in your house, Help him hide from the law???

And if you put your son in prison for life, does that mean you don't love
him anymore???
Or does it mean you love your son but he need to be in prison away
from society so he won't harm anybody else again???

So look at God's point of view.

FreedummyRing said:
The way I see it...

God is our Spiritual Father... and he is a parent to all of us...

So.... MomofTwo, if your son killed 5 people, would you call
the police and send him to prison for life???
Or would you allow your son to stay in your house, Help him hide from the law???

And if you put your son in prison for life, does that mean you don't love
him anymore???
Or does it mean you love your son but he need to be in prison away
from society so he won't harm anybody else again???

So look at God's point of view.

Putting someone in prison, is much different than them burning alive, not allowing them water, and making them be eternally miserable.

not compareable.

Your Mom said:

God is not the one who would be sending them to hell, we the people made that choice to go to hell, because we deny God. In the bible, God warned us about hell, what would hell would be like for those who reject God, and those who doesn't repent our sins, If God wasn't loving, he wouldn't be telling us what would happen if we reject God, or did not repent our sins. For many years, people had ignored God, and done bad that is one reason why Jesus was brought on earth to deliver the truth about God, and to die for our sins, because Satan wanted our souls. People thinks that they know the truth, but they don't. Jesus is the truth and the way.

Cheri said:
God is not the one who would be sending them to hell, we the people made that choice to go to hell, because we deny God. In the bible, God warned us about hell, what would hell would be like for those who reject God, and those who doesn't repent our sins, If God wasn't loving, he wouldn't be telling us what would happen if we reject God, or did not repent our sins. For many years, people had ignored God, and done bad that is one reason why Jesus was brought on earth to deliver the truth about God, and to die for our sins, because Satan wanted our souls. People thinks that they know the truth, but they don't. Jesus is the truth and the way.

Exactly thats what a dictator does, they say "believe and obey what i say or you will have horrible things happen to you, if you go against me, youre in for a lot of trouble."

You know, I don't like many Christians here.

But if I were God, would I send them to hell for their ignorance? No! They would just simply rest in peace!

But those Christians think it's a good thing to send unbelievers to hell.

So sad, indeed.

Your Mom said:
Exactly thats what a dictator does, they say "believe and obey what i say or you will have horrible things happen to you, if you go against me, youre in for a lot of trouble."
Well, Would you rather to have Satan win all our souls because we are all sinners because of Adam and Eve, Satan doesn't care about you or I, If you were send to hell, he wouldn't even care how loud you cried out, or how sorry you were for the sins that you committed, or for not obeying God. There's no second chance, there's no life after death. So you decide.;)

I would rather to bow down to someone who came on earth to die for my sins, than following Satan who doesn't give a crap about me.

Your Mom said:
Putting someone in prison, is much different than them burning alive, not allowing them water, and making them be eternally miserable.

not compareable.

Well you have to discipline your child, while your other child learn from that, so he too won't do something bad either.

So God just trying to get us people to learn to not do bad thing such
as killing folks.... so he is making a sample out of someone suffering
in hell.

USA's prison is the wimpy one...
If you go to other country's prison, you don't have any right to
get free phone call, right to have lawyer, right to watch cable tv,
or any other special treatment.... other country would laugh
at your face.

So God punished his people anyway he please,,, cause ha, you can't
ask God for rights or special treatment.

netrox said:
You know, I don't like many Christians here.

But if I were God, would I send them to hell for their ignorance? No! They would just simply rest in peace!

But those Christians think it's a good thing to send unbelievers to hell.

So sad, indeed.
Christians did not make the rules, It's all written in the bible. We tell how it was said, so it's all in your hands, you decide who you want to follow, either God or Satan. It's your call, your move. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back