Bsl??

MiahTalia

Reaction score
Hi, is everyone on here ASL?? Im on my level 3 BSL NVQ!

click the link for her profile. I think she uses BSL. Maybe you can leave her a visitor message, introduce yourself?

i soooooooooooooooooooooooo like to sign with someone in my area face to face i stuck with teenaged boys at this time.no deaf club in my area

Hi Caz, I'm from the West Midlands, I haven't been to a deaf club yet I'm just building on my confidence, how long u BSL?

bsl 30yrs fluent at it 15yrs,since move away from london it been bit lonely no one or deaf clubs around altho i was ask to go into christmas choir that agaist my princeples i hate christmas not relgious and it patronizing they all hearing anyway...level 3 you fluent better than me...
if you get chance go paris near uni there restraunt and all bsl fsl asl plus students learning all aspects of deaf communication go,it reall is worth it....have you tried City Lit in london you get vast amount of help tips....how you finding asl

i have just started my level 3 and was hoping to communicate with people leaning BSL in the UK i do not know ASL i cant seem to find a website for the UK.
I understand what you mean about Christmas! London is a long way away for me! Do you know ASL & BSL?

yes i know what you mean bsl sites in uk non starters in fact deaf sites not good in uk .america far more forward..no i not good at asl alto i understand fair bit if and when in the states they seem to understand my bsl...i can do fsl but far from fluent also alot of algerian deaf understand fsl.i had no reason at the time to do asl but wish i did now.

I know of Action on Hearing Loss and a few groups but nothing like a chat/social site lie this. I think its good to know a little from each part of the world. Are you a interpreter? i know a lot of my friends have trouble finding an interpreter because it is too expensive for he council :(

Back