broken leg ( warning: not suitable for sensitive people )

highlands

Premium Member
Reaction score
[yt]WFfx4f3aimQ[/yt]

FUCK! That must HURT! OUCH! I've experienced broken bones so I know how he felt!!!

oh my goodness!! ouch!! What was the name of wrestler that broke his leg? I wud like to check on the internet to see if he's ok now.

It was Sid Vicious .... Here's more information ....
Sid Eudy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Leg break in the ring
Eudy was scheduled to face Steiner once again at the main event at Sin 2001.[1] Prior to the match, members of WCW management allegedly felt that Eudy needed to broaden his arsenal of wrestling moves and supposedly suggested that he try an aerial maneuver, despite his "unwillingness." During the match, Eudy consequently suffered a leg fracture when it snapped following his leap from the middle turnbuckle in an attempted big boot. The fracture, caught on video, was too graphic for many TV stations to air.[5] Eudy broke his left leg in half, snapping both the tibia and fibula, with at least one of the bones breaking through the skin.[5]

After the injury, Sid pondered retiring from wrestling for good. "I had about a year left on my contract, and I was thinking back then prior to hurting my leg what was I going to do as far as wrapping up my career. The only thing I really wanted to do was ideally go out in a big pay per view, like a WrestleMania or something like that main event, leave like that, and not come back again. It would really be the retirement match."[6]

A 17-inch (43 cm) rod was placed in his leg during the two-hour surgery. For a while he used a cane to walk. Sid later sued WCW claiming that he was made to jump off the middle rope against his objections.[6]

The injury forced a plot change in the 2001 SuperBrawl Revenge event. The main event was supposed to be Nash, Dallas Page, and Sid against Scott Steiner, Jeff Jarrett, and Road Warrior Animal but was rewritten to Kevin Nash vs. Scott Steiner.

oh my goodness!! ouch!! What was the name of wrestler that broke his leg? I wud like to check on the internet to see if he's ok now.

Ive seen this video a couple times and still cringe when I see it. AHHHHH!!

Back