Britney Spears DIVORCED!

Well, you know it's MEDIA.. $$$$$

Britney may wanted more spotlight from the media. She tries to get more divorces like Elizabeth Taylor

Britney may wanted more spotlight from the media. She tries to get more divorces like Elizabeth Taylor

I doubt Britney just decided to call Barbara Walters and told her that she's getting a divorce.

It was a website that obtained the copies of the documents regarding the divorce.

I know that Britney isn't with Kevin for long time.

Britney is just wasting of her life and Kevin is doing like wigger.

Yea, same as me I tho K-Fed from Fresno, CA and I dont undy why K-Fed wants challenge John Cena at Miami, FL on Jan 1st 2007...

K-Fed is doing it for the $$ and media attention. He needs more spotlight for himself for his rap singing career. Heard that his new record tanked--no one wants to buy it. I always thought he was a creep for leaving his girlfriend and their children for Britney and she was a fool for him.

K-Fed is doing it for the $$ and media attention. He needs more spotlight for himself for his rap singing career. Heard that his new record tanked--no one wants to buy it. I always thought he was a creep for leaving his girlfriend and their children for Britney and she was a fool for him.

Nahh, he soon become WWE wrestler cuz he will challenge Cena on Jan 1st, 2007 at Miami :lol:

recently she has been showing off her crotch to paparazzi eh

google "britney spears crotch" she were partying with Paris Hilton.

Of course, I'm not surprised.

She married him so that she could have kids with a hot-looking guy and not have her kids being born as "bastards".

No surprise here that Spears got a divorce. She opens her legs for any person to get to her holes, any time of the day.

recently she has been showing off her crotch to paparazzi eh

google "britney spears crotch" she were partying with Paris Hilton.

Yea and dressing like trash too! Wonder why so many people dont have respect for her? Duh!!!

I think it is sad that she is out partying with Paris and her cronies when she could be doing other more productive stuff like maybe spending time with her kids? I hope she is spending a lot of time with them. Her sons are so cute and precious..hope they will grow up out of the media spotlight and have peace from all the drama.

Of course, I'm not surprised.

She married him so that she could have kids with a hot-looking guy and not have her kids being born as "bastards".

You think K-Fed is hot??? Why, I'm shocked. I've always thought he was more "not."

You think K-Fed is hot??? Why, I'm shocked. I've always thought he was more "not."

yea I agree...trying to be a wanna-be gangbuster! Makes him look like a complete "not"!

Next thing we'll be hearing is the guys doing a lindsay or britney in hollywood. ;)

I hate k-fed he thinks he is top sh*t, when he isn't, now he join the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) to fight John Cena on Jan 1st.
So far Cena's comeback has just been teasing about Britney and Johhny Nitro

Classic!

I won the 100 dollars bet that Britney and Kevin will be divorcing in less than 3 years..!!

YAY!! :bowdown: $100!!!

I knew it would happen!!

You are cheat because you are the one who stole her underwear pants. Britney lost her underwear in London. :lol:

Kevin would divcore her because of no underwear pants for his wife. Her legs keep open wide, the pubic needs to be shave :afro:

Back