:( Britney Spear LOST Custody two sons

next time, bring source here include. I'm not type who watch news about entertainment that often.

well im not the creator of the thread so if it was me i would have included the link ... im talking about the regular tv news on tv and yahoo news? not entertainmnet news?

Yeah I know what you mean but Myself Mother of two little girls so can't imagine that court take my girls away! :eek: so I am sure that she (britney) is very hurtful and learn a lesson!! :ugh: Oh well
You're right... you can't imagine losing your two kids.

However, think of it from another point of view... how would it look if you couldn't take care of your kids properly... a drug addict... an alcoholic... shaving off your head... hitting other people's cars and driving off... running around in public in your panties and bras... exposing your privates to the public... passing out at work... being late to work... etc...

Now, if you did all of these things... how do you think people would feel about you as a mother?

You're right... you can't imagine losing your two kids.

However, think of it from another point of view... how would it look if you couldn't take care of your kids properly... a drug addict... an alcoholic... shaving off your head... hitting other people's cars and driving off... running around in public in your panties and bras... exposing your privates to the public... passing out at work... being late to work... etc...

Now, if you did all of these things... how do you think people would feel about you as a mother?

Yeah True! so I feel alike >>>Phillips :slap: Britney! :giggle:

What do we care about this girl, she's a beacon of Hollywood gone wild.

Richard

I have to agree with Levonian's comment. Since the majority believe that NEITHER are capable parents why not let the Grandparents have custody of the children, such as Britney's family they live in a small town in Georgia away from Hollywood mansions and spotlights. At least there the boys would get something of a normal childhood and not be expected to live up to a certain standard or lack of them. I have a feeling that K-Fed is going to hire in a nanny to do all the rearing and raising while he 'works' and parties. He'll just be a dad whenever he feels like it. This whole situation is sad.

As for Britney this is her last and final wake up call, now its a do or die situation. She needs to get her butt out of Hollywood and LA and just go back to her roots, get herself grounded into a solid rehab program and not one of those Hollywood luxury types, Im talking a place that really dries you out. Then once she finishes rehab she needs to complete her high school education if she hasnt already and take a parenting class while enrolled in a small community college somewhere. Once she's successfully done that and shows some stability in her life for a period of 1-2 years then we can talk about letting the kids stay with Britney during the summers and during holidays. And when the kids come of age to decide with whom to live with, then and only then will Britney get full custody of them because at least by the time they are 12-13 they can pretty much take care of themselves, but still need guidance in making the right choices until they are mature enough to go out on their own.

I have to agree with Levonian's comment. Since the majority believe that NEITHER are capable parents why not let the Grandparents have custody of the children, such as Britney's family they live in a small town in Georgia away from Hollywood mansions and spotlights. At least there the boys would get something of a normal childhood and not be expected to live up to a certain standard or lack of them. I have a feeling that K-Fed is going to hire in a nanny to do all the rearing and raising while he 'works' and parties. He'll just be a dad whenever he feels like it. This whole situation is sad.

As for Britney this is her last and final wake up call, now its a do or die situation. She needs to get her butt out of Hollywood and LA and just go back to her roots, get herself grounded into a solid rehab program and not one of those Hollywood luxury types, Im talking a place that really dries you out. Then once she finishes rehab she needs to complete her high school education if she hasnt already and take a parenting class while enrolled in a small community college somewhere. Once she's successfully done that and shows some stability in her life for a period of 1-2 years then we can talk about letting the kids stay with Britney during the summers and during holidays. And when the kids come of age to decide with whom to live with, then and only then will Britney get full custody of them because at least by the time they are 12-13 they can pretty much take care of themselves, but still need guidance in making the right choices until they are mature enough to go out on their own.

psst, her parents live in Louisiana, not in Georgia.

well whereever the hell they live its still in the backwoods of the south, but if its Louisiana then I guess that means the boys would get to live off gator meat and gumbo, instead of deep fried chicken and cornbread. :lol:

Thats sad about Brittany lost her kids. I dont think Kevin is good daddy because he love hard parties.

Hey ghsh,

you means, that is sad? I no!!!!! i am very happy, that Britney lose her sons, because she is not good mother with kids for anytime watching for sons. *shake head* I am for Kevin, truth!!!

Hey ghsh,

you means, that is sad? I no!!!!! i am very happy, that Britney lose her sons, because she is not good mother with kids for anytime watching for sons. *shake head* I am for Kevin, truth!!!

shake my head! Did you know that Kevin goes hard parties? Did you know that Kevin's ex wife have custody with kids so he cannot have them? that mean he is unfit. I said Both of Brittany and Kevin are unfit.

Did you know that Kevin reguire to go parenting couch?

Britany Spears got what she deserved. I don't think Kevin would be good father at all.

What's next? Michael Jackson? Paris Hilton's future kids?

Britany Spears got what she deserved. I don't think Kevin would be good father at all.

What's next? Michael Jackson? Paris Hilton's future kids?
Michael Jackson has already had problems with kids. I guess the next likely target will be Nicole Richie. Recently, 4 air-headed women got in trouble... Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Richie, and Paris Hilton. All four of them have drug/alcohol problems as well as car "trouble". The first of the four to have kids is... Britney Spears. Now, she has family problems. Who's next? Nicole Richie! She's got a kid on her way. We'll have to wait and see how she goes. If she has her kid and changes her life completely, then we'll move on to the other 2 air-headed ladies.

Michael Jackson has already had problems with kids. I guess the next likely target will be Nicole Richie. Recently, 4 air-headed women got in trouble... Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Richie, and Paris Hilton. All four of them have drug/alcohol problems as well as car "trouble". The first of the four to have kids is... Britney Spears. Now, she has family problems. Who's next? Nicole Richie! She's got a kid on her way. We'll have to wait and see how she goes. If she has her kid and changes her life completely, then we'll move on to the other 2 air-headed ladies.

Yes, I argee with you!

I'm aware of Michael Jackson situation but they haven't take his kids away from him yet.

You're right! I totally forget about Nicole Richie! I won't be surprised if it happens to her too.

Being famous is too much for them to handle.

morals? who needs morals when you've got massive amounts of cash and fame? *end sarcasm*

Back