Breaking News! CNN announces Osama Bin Laden is Dead !

I'm still surprised only 3 men went down guarding Osama.
Where were the rest of his army?

It had been so long that he was wanted but unfound, they assumed that all Americans were bumbling idiots, and no more security was necessary. Looks like they underestimated this admin.

Yeah, the guy who shot him on the orders of his Commander in Chief...President Barak H. Obama!:lol:

Steinhauer - make sure you spell his name correctly :aw:

Steinhauer - make sure you spell his name correctly :aw:

Left out the "C". Since corrected. Message is the same, especially to those that harped on and on about his lack of military experience during the campaign.:cool2: Could that have been anyone we know?:giggle:

Yeah, the guy who shot him on the orders of his Commander in Chief...President Barack H. Obama!:lol:

The current commader in chief who was simply following policies of the former commander in chief. :giggle:

I am sure Obama gets all the credit since he "gave the men who were risking their lives permission".

The current commader in chief who was simply following policies of the former commander in chief. :giggle:

I am sure Obama gets all the credit since he "gave the men who were risking their lives permission".

Wrong.

And Obama deserves the credit. He is the one that reviewed the intelligence and gave the order. Just eats you alive, doesn't it?:laugh2:

Wrong.

And Obama deserves the credit. He is the one that reviewed the intelligence and gave the order. Just eats you alive, doesn't it?:laugh2:

Not really, if there is anything that would close the party divide, it is this news. I think EVERYBODY is glad that Osama was killed.

Not really, if there is anything that would close the party divide, it is this news. I think EVERYBODY is glad that Osama was killed.

Nope, the Conservatives will still find something negative to whine about.

Obama wanted to cut down the defense budget by 50% or 100 billion dollars to shift to social spending.. My deaf friends at DOD are being RIF. Same for those employed by defense contractors. Deaf people work for SAIC, Lockheed, etc.

Obama wanted to cut down the defense budget by 50% or 100 billion dollars to shift to social spending.. My deaf friends at DOD are being RIF. Same for those employed by defense contractors. Deaf people work for SAIC, Lockheed, etc.

:topic:

The rest of his army Al Qaeda are fighting U.S. troops in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, etc. Al Qaeda and the Taliban are two different groups. interwineded or not...

President Obama have 100 Secret Service agents guarding him at all time. The PMs of France and Italy and UK have 4 bodyguards each. Look at their pictures....

I'm still surprised only 3 men went down guarding Osama.
Where were the rest of his army?

Foxrac, off topic too? speak up!

The rest of his army Al Qaeda are fighting U.S. troops in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, etc. Al Qaeda and the Taliban are two different groups. interwineded or not...

President Obama have 100 Secret Service agents guarding him at all time. The PMs of France and Italy and UK have 4 bodyguards each. Look at their pictures....

Point?

Point?
many Americans are smart. Many foreign terrorists are smart. Some are graduates of the American University in Cairo and Beirut with PHDs in the hard sciences..

It had been so long that he was wanted but unfound, they assumed that all Americans were bumbling idiots, and no more security was necessary. Looks like they underestimated this admin.

Point?
many Americans are smart. Many foreign terrorists are smart. Some are graduates of the American University in Cairo and Beirut with PHDs in the hard sciences..

Not related to Osama Bin Laden discussion. :topic:

omg an Al Qaeda sleeper who want to shut down discussions and banned freedom of speech...

No, off topic isn't allowed in this forum and you need sticking with topic that's related to topic about Osama Bin Laden Dead. :roll:

Point?

You are making no sense.:dunno2:

Back