Breaking News! CNN announces Osama Bin Laden is Dead !

:giggle: I did not think of using the words, hostages. I meant prisoners. thank you, royal for checking out with me.

Right, SEALS would not take pictures of the dead body? :hmm:

They did take a picture of his dead body for proof or the picture could be taken by ISI, Pakistan's Intelligence service. That is why the White House has been debating over the release of this very gruesome picture.

Question, since I keep seeing it differently - is the correct spelling "Osama" or "Usama"?

Muslim spelling "Usama" pronounced "Osama"; thus the accepted American spelling. Hooked on phonics, you know!:giggle:

Muslim spelling "Usama" pronounced "Osama"; thus the accepted American spelling. Hooked on phonics, you know!:giggle:

Ah, okay. So, technically, both are correct, just like both "Spanish" and "Español" are technically correct?

They did take a picture of his dead body for proof or the picture could be taken by ISI, Pakistan's Intelligence service. That is why the White House has been debating over the release of this very gruesome picture.

Hope Hackers would find a way to obtain those gruesome pictures to post the pictuers all over it. :shock:

Celebrating this would be like the Packers celebrating a Pop Warner team. The man was a gnat.....a pesky gnat.....but a gnat. Celebrating his death only gives him credibility IMO.

A "most wanted" gnat.:cool2: And the fact still remains that this commander in chief was able to do what previous admins couldn't. He found and got rid of the "gnat".( Even considering all that lack of military experience his detractors complained about during his campaign.)

I'm still surprised only 3 men went down guarding Osama.
Where were the rest of his army?

Four years?

Obama seemed to accomplish it in 5 intelligence meetings during March and April.

The intelligence works usually take long time because there are so many tools and ways that they need to use to track, monitor and confirm valuable targets. They tend to take actions whenever the proof or evidence about the target become enough strongly conclusion.

The intelligence works usually take long time because there are so many tools and ways that they need to use to track, monitor and confirm valuable targets. They tend to take actions whenever the proof or evidence about the target become enough strongly conclusion.

yea especially since it's in Pakistan. You definitely do not want to make a mistake in Pakistan. It was hard enough to get Pakistan to cooperate with us. Can't imagine if we made a mistake and bombed wrong people.

Two months. And then the order to go in.

The US paid Pakistan millions dollars in foreign aid and Pakistan voted with the US at the UN less than 10%. Israel voted with the US 90% of the times and they get 6 billion dollars annually.
Intelligence take time. CIA analysts read what the covert spies overseas collected, the NGA analyst look at the imaginary data, the NSA listeneded and DIA collected. Like a checkmate type of thing.

yea especially since it's in Pakistan. You definitely do not want to make a mistake in Pakistan. It was hard enough to get Pakistan to cooperate with us. Can't imagine if we made a mistake and bombed wrong people.

Two months. After obtaining the cooperation of the Pakistanis during this admin.

They already have. I now have a picture I can make a poster out of and place on my fireplace mantle with a spotlight on it.

"The guy who shot Osama" FOR PRESIDENT 2012!!! :giggle:

Yeah, the guy who shot him on the orders of his Commander in Chief...President Barack H. Obama!:lol:

Back