Brainwashing camp for gay kids

As you know that I am against to the homosexaul world.

I gotta to admit that and that camp went cross the line and that is a extremely stupid camp. I wish I can close that camp and sue whole the camp staffs if they agreed with those oddly things.

who says he's been free from the homosexual lifestyle, although not same-sex attractions
Oh GAWD....WTF is the homosexual lifestyle? Is it partying, mindless sex and drugs? That ain't exclusive to the homosexual world...lots of straight people parcipatate in that
Crazymanwoot, please don't judge us. NOBODY but God knows if homosexuality is a sin or not! Hey....JESUS never spoke out against homosexuality....and I would bet that if He were alive today he'd be with the GLB people....back in His time He hung out with the outcasts and undesirables of society. Don't judge!!!!!

deafdyke said:
Oh GAWD....WTF is the homosexual lifestyle? Is it partying, mindless sex and drugs? That ain't exclusive to the homosexual world...lots of straight people parcipatate in that
Crazymanwoot, please don't judge us. NOBODY but God knows if homosexuality is a sin or not! Hey....JESUS never spoke out against homosexuality....and I would bet that if He were alive today he'd be with the GLB people....back in His time He hung out with the outcasts and undesirables of society. Don't judge!!!!!

Sorry to say this. You are obviously that you haven't read whole Bible. It already said that the Bible is against Homosexual and it is very clear. God judges the Homosexual act as a sin.

deafdyke said:

I agree with your statement concerning the people Jesus associated himself with. I believe if Jesus were to come back today, he would be completely different than the concept many have of him. Jesus was a compassionate, peaceful personality. Regardless if you believe in him or not, he is a good role model.

There is so much that could be judged as a sin. Smoking cigarettes could be seen as sinful. Eating too much be could be seen as sinful. Its God's role to judge, not ours. The Bible asks us to follow in Jesus' example, and Jesus was an accepting and compassionate person.

I am posting a new thread relate with those off-topic comments to pay respect to this thread's title. Please go to the debate group and you will see the title "Crazy's comments from Gay threads."

Last edited:
I do find this on topic.

9Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders 10nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

This is the only verse I can find that mentioned homosexuality. The verse is not exclusive of homosexuals. My point is that there are so many ways to interpret the Bible. And in some cases, people take it way too far. I'll direct you to http://www.godhatesfags.com as an example.

Now, you believe that Jesus would be preach that homosexuality is a sin. I disagree. I do not think he would preach about sin, period. Jesus' teachings are clearly focussed on forgiveness and compassion. Matthew 7 states "Judge not, least ye be judged." Judgement is God's role, not ours. I think the best way I can some of my point is with this quote. "Accept all people, not all ways."

And the way I was always taught, was Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. :lol:

Please move your comments at http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=17992

Then I can chat with your point.

I am sending the request to MODs with whole my comments and your comments to be removed on this thread to respect the thread's title. It is reasonable because I already started the new thread with all comments so it is a legal way to do it.

That is really sick.... I do not accept that comments about brainwashing camp and it is insults of people. I seen lot of people has lot of love to kids.... who they are.. u dont know YET till admit it

Well, you know, the bible doesn't say anything about lesbians, so I guess that's ok, right?

:deal:

I'm not 100% sure I understand what all the hoopla is about. I don't like the idea of a camp and brainwashing, but looking at it from parents perspective, it makes sense. I think many parents may see it as a mental illness of sorts that can be corrected.....same as if they had a drug or alcohol problem and they feel a camp or counseling can correct them of their 'illness' (again, talking from a parents perspective.

Recently there was a lot of chatter in a thread about the police being called for the out of control girl at school. Many people said 'Let the parents handle it', and comments in regards that parents and not the school (or government) should be responsible for their children and nobody has the right to tell anybody how to raise their children if it isn't harmful to their physical wellbeing.

So, you can disagree with the camp because it goes against your own beliefs, but the parents have every right to send their children to something like this.

Some could say that Christians (and other religous groups) are brainwashed with the existance of God. If that is the case, then shouldn't all Sunday School, church groups that involve children, church outings, Bible Study....shouldn't they all be shut down with this camp because they are brainwashing children too?

Taylor said:
I'm not 100% sure I understand what all the hoopla is about. I don't like the idea of a camp and brainwashing, but looking at it from parents perspective, it makes sense. I think many parents may see it as a mental illness of sorts that can be corrected.....same as if they had a drug or alcohol problem and they feel a camp or counseling can correct them of their 'illness' (again, talking from a parents perspective.

Recently there was a lot of chatter in a thread about the police being called for the out of control girl at school. Many people said 'Let the parents handle it', and comments in regards that parents and not the school (or government) should be responsible for their children and nobody has the right to tell anybody how to raise their children if it isn't harmful to their physical wellbeing.

So, you can disagree with the camp because it goes against your own beliefs, but the parents have every right to send their children to something like this.

Some could say that Christians (and other religous groups) are brainwashed with the existance of God. If that is the case, then shouldn't all Sunday School, church groups that involve children, church outings, Bible Study....shouldn't they all be shut down with this camp because they are brainwashing children too?

You got a very good point there. :)

Contact the Shelby County Department of Human Services in Tennessee at 1-877-237-0004 to report the abuse and neglect that is happening to Zach. They will be mandated to do an investigation.

Contact the Administrator for Shelby County Antionette Holman (antionette.holman@state.tn.us) at the Department of Human Services and tell her why you think Zach's case should be investigated.

Contact the media in Memphis, Tennessee and tell them how you feel.

To the two posts above me......there's a difference between believing in God and religous practices and the brainwashing techniques used at the camp...We're talking about cult indoctration stuff! The same sort of stuff that was seen at Jonestown!!!!!!!

deafdyke,
I didn't say I agreed with the camp. My thing was that the same argument made against the camp could be made against religious organizations, as well as things as drug rehab (they have strict programs where you can't see friends and family, cannot speak to others and cannot leave campus). That was kind of my point...I wasn't arguing that the camp was a good thing, but parents can send their children to these things if they see fit. If a juvenile is caught using drugs, they can be sent to rehab to straighten out. Some parents feel that homosexuality falls into something of a similar nature. I hope that makes a little more sense in what I was trying to say.

Deafdyke, the local media is already on it. There were some protests outside and news coverage, but nothing to raise much of an eyebrow. It would take alot more than to contact the DHS. TN's DHS is one of the most inactive, sloth sytems ever.

central....yeah I have heard about that....
Taylor what was that PM in reference to anyway? :dunno:

WOW.....picked up the NY Times today, and there was an article about this in there! I think that's INCREDIBLY COOL!!!!!!!

Yes, supposively this one kid's testimony on his blog has brought the camp into the spotlight, and now its recieving all sorts of media attention. The actual camp itself ended about a month ago. I spoke with one friend who claimed to know some people who attended the program and came back with nothing but positive things to say. :dunno: One local gay playwright wrote a one man play mocking the idea of the camp.

You cannot agrue 'bout this issues.. which their own reason pointview as their secure protection for proprite education them...

which you felt that so SICK.. I know...
Made their own decision not you.. Sorry..
I have no comment agrue 'bout againist them which their have good reason againist to....
Not mine.. not you.. their problem.. Do you want lift their problems?

Yeah, but still......an article in the NY Times? I would totally LOVE if something I did made the NY Times! I mean the NY Times is THE best paper (in terms of journalistic quality) in America!

Back