Brain responses differ in gay, straight men

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Yeah, well all I said was I think maybe if gay men take testerone pills, will it make them straight?

But I don't want Oceanbreeze and others to be so harsh...
and think that I was being so ignorant and namecalling me.

It is just that they are looking for a fight.

QUOTE]

Harsh? Me? :lol:

I only tell the truth, sweetheart. The problem is you can't handle the truth. :whistle:

Oceanbreeze said:
Miss*Pinocchio said:
Yeah, well all I said was I think maybe if gay men take testerone pills, will it make them straight?

But I don't want Oceanbreeze and others to be so harsh...
and think that I was being so ignorant and namecalling me.

It is just that they are looking for a fight.

QUOTE]

Harsh? Me? :lol:

I only tell the truth, sweetheart. The problem is you can't handle the truth. :whistle:

sweetheart, hey I am nobody sweetheart, grrrr. :twisted:

ms p i thought u were gonna leave yet u keep getting ur ass screwed leave oceanbreeze alone!

I don't understand all of those scientific research on what or how make humans tick especially in the lifestyle choices they make. If they choose to follow in a certain lifestyle, then by all means, it's their life and their choice. Who are we to try to "fix" them? Why should we worry about their lifestyle?
What or how have these lifestyle affect you? Affect your life?
I am straight and yet I respect those people who made their choice and decision on their own.

deaf24fan said:
I don't understand all of those scientific research on what or how make humans tick especially in the lifestyle choices they make. If they choose to follow in a certain lifestyle, then by all means, it's their life and their choice. Who are we to try to "fix" them? Why should we worry about their lifestyle?
What or how have these lifestyle affect you? Affect your life?
I am straight and yet I respect those people who made their choice and decision on their own.

All I want to know if a gay man take a lot of testerone pills, will
they be straight???

Since this is a scientific research...
I am curious, that is all.

Did the scientist get a gay rat, and give it testerone injection,
and see what the rat will do?

But since nobody is answering my question...
I guess the research is false,,
and maybe deaf24 is right, maybe it is a choice.

Hey, If you think GAY man will take T pills but/then still be GAY but muscle and changing the action during using T pills. I know our butch lesbians will take T pills to be man BUT they fall for men and women, too. You know that ??

U need lot of study about that and nothing change with GAY man to be st8 if try sex with woman and ask him.... How do you feel in sex with woman ?? He will say WOW or not my type... either. Same thing with Lesbain... How do you feel in sex with man ?? She will say same thing... WOW or not my type, either.

I not know how to pull Miss P to understand this or throw her out to psyhic therpty group.

Also, I have added... GAY man will take BC (birth control) to be woman... fall for men and women, too. Same thing.... *sigh* I guess I rest my case here.

javapride said:
ms p i thought u were gonna leave yet u keep getting ur ass screwed leave oceanbreeze alone!

:lol: Java. It's alright. Miss P doesn't bother me. Not one bit.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
why not you leave me alone?

Simple. Because you don't want us to. You enjoy the attention way too much. If you didn't, you would have left a long time ago. So, pfft, whatever. As long as you stay, I'll bug the crap out of you. Makes no difference to me, because, I have something you don't have; integrity and the respect of others.

Think about it.

Miss P., You cannot make a gay man straight by giving him testosterone. Gay men have just as much testosterone as straight men, and testosterone increases sexual desire, but would not change your sexual orientation. As for HIV, there are more known cases of it in straight people than in gay people, especially in minority communities that tend to be uneducated. The only reason it is in the news when gays are thought to be spreading it faster is because it wouldnt be as appealing and interesting if they made it look like it was the straight peoples fault... afterall, why not jazz up your story more and blame it on the gay man?

Teg.

Nobody is brave enough to ask question...

If I didn't reply to this thread, we wouldn't have a lot of replies....

Because nobody want others to think they are bigot.

I reply to this thread the day after the poster created this thread...

So I am just curious. :P

Why would you or anyone want to heal them? Isn't that against their human rights? Do they think the homosexuals are "damaged" cuz of their own personal choice or decision?
As far as I see them, they are individual unique person who are capable of making their own decision and let the nature take its course.

javapride said:
maybe miss pinocchio is the same as the marionette, pinocchio - her wooden nose grew longer with every lie she makes :giggle:

Yawn... Just don't bother criticising on gay cuz they are happy with their life. Please don't worry about it. No biggie deal.

very interesting

that's an interesting article. i think the research on homosexuality is constantly changing. in what medical journal was this published? i saw that it was a swedish study. i also find it interesting that people and researchers need a scientific reason or genesis for homosexuality. i guess i'm included in that curiosity.

Back