Brag about your car's miles!

Well update is my '93 truck has 258K on the clock - been sitting for a while now cuz it needs new alternator. Original one is noisy with failed bearings.

'97 truck has 121K on the clock, :)

125,563km - and taking it to the mechanics for the major check up tomorrow. :)

I drive too much

125,563km - and taking it to the mechanics for the major check up tomorrow. :)

I drive too much

Haha, I drive alot too but it's mainly to work which is 15 minutes from my house so it takes alot of miles which sucks, haha

Mine takes about 30 to 45 minutes to drive to work!

That sucks! I am considering moving to a apartment which is 30 minutes away from work because I love the city or move to apartment which is 10 minutes away from work, decisions, decisions!

That sucks! I am considering moving to a apartment which is 30 minutes away from work because I love the city or move to apartment which is 10 minutes away from work, decisions, decisions!

Budget comes first ;)

Ooooh, thats close. But Ill chip in. My 2005 Toyota Prius Hybrid has clocked more than 74,500 miles.

YES! its a 2005 model and 74,500 MILES

Toyota's legendary for longevity's and reliability!!!!

My Pontaic Grand Am as of last October before saying bye bye to scrap yard was 185,793 miles. (I love that car!!!!!)

My new 2007 Cheverolt Cobalt is now 4918 miles. A looooooong way to go yet :wiggle:

My car just turned 70,000 miles last week, currently has more than 70,200 miles on the clock.

I have a white bread Chevy Malibu that just turned 50,000 miles. Over the weekend, the little money-burner only got 30.1 miles per gallon going to and from a part-time job.

Let me tell you, more and more I walk to town for groceries and carry 'em home in a rucksack.

Back