Brag about your car's miles!

Huh? Joke? My face is:mad2:

chill_pill.jpg

:shock: I never thought of superchips on internet. The Nissan forum really impacts my mind that they talks about the WOT restriction. Wow. Interesting. I now understand they complaints about insufficient WOT, they (WOT) are used in ETC that the computer controls ETC for some safely reasons. If you floor gas pedal with a key on & engine off, throttle will be 100 % wide open. On road, you try to floor gas pedal, throttle would be 50% wide open cuz the computer read outputs from VSS, engine RPM and some other sensors. I don't know if WOT chip will help?

:shock: I never thought of superchips on internet. The Nissan forum really impacts my mind that they talks about the WOT restriction. Wow. Interesting. I now understand they complaints about insufficient WOT, they (WOT) are used in ETC that the computer controls ETC for some safely reasons. If you floor gas pedal with a key on & engine off, throttle will be 100 % wide open. On road, you try to floor gas pedal, throttle would be 50% wide open cuz the computer read outputs from VSS, engine RPM and some other sensors. I don't know if WOT chip will help?

yes it's for safety reason. WOT wears down your belt, chain, engine, etc. In my Xterra - WOT kicks in at around 40 mph. People buy chip to use WOT at 0mph.

yes it's for safety reason. WOT wears down your belt, chain, engine, etc. In my Xterra - WOT kicks in at around 40 mph. People buy chip to use WOT at 0mph.

Sweet feature. I remember hitting WOT on the Nissan Titan 4x4 truck...whoa very powerful and spin rear wheels and cause burn out, lol.

Jiro, I've been reading the 2nd gen Nissan forum, was surprising to see some posters were talking about the WOT restriction, said the Superchip Cortex is worth to remove the WOT restriction. However, I didnt see the feature of the WOT restriction removal in Superchip but I see the rev limiter in the feature of SC. I think the SC is reprogramming the PCM to increase rev limiter that mean the throttle butterfly will open more wide. Am I wrong?
If you are a SC user, make sure to pull trouble codes (write down a note for future ref.) ,clear trouble codes and restore back to stock PCM, drive till MIL come back, check trouble codes if same codes or other codes then send it to a dealership, dont clear trouble codes. Dont say anything. They maybe cover the powertrain/emission warranty.

Don't Nissan have Trac or ETC button?

what's that? to disable a function that keeps your car in control from slippery road?

mine has a button called VDC (Vehicle Dynamic Control)

Jiro, I've been reading the 2nd gen Nissan forum, was surprising to see some posters were talking about the WOT restriction, said the Superchip Cortex is worth to remove the WOT restriction. However, I didnt see the feature of the WOT restriction removal in Superchip but I see the rev limiter in the feature of SC. I think the SC is reprogramming the PCM to increase rev limiter that mean the throttle butterfly will open more wide. Am I wrong?
If you are a SC user, make sure to pull trouble codes (write down a note for future ref.) ,clear trouble codes and restore back to stock PCM, drive till MIL come back, check trouble codes if same codes or other codes then send it to a dealership, dont clear trouble codes. Dont say anything. They maybe cover the powertrain/emission warranty.

I guess they used other chip. I didn't research much into it because I'm not buying one anytime soon.

what's that? to disable a function that keeps your car in control from slippery road?

mine has a button called VDC (Vehicle Dynamic Control)

Yep, IF you want WOT then simple button VDC to disable for fun or racing or something. I forget that your SUV is 2011. That's mean it's ESC install by factory due law.

still have trac control system, I saw "VSC" button on the console panel or dash trim.

I never drove 2nd gen Xterra before. :dunno: Thanks for a info.

Yep, IF you want WOT then simple button VDC to disable for fun or racing or something. I forget that your SUV is 2011. That's mean it's ESC install by factory due law.

I never drove 2nd gen Xterra before. :dunno: Thanks for a info.

I read the posters in a Nissan forum, says same thing..... like pull brake light fuse to do burnout the rear tires. Strange posters.

Back