Boy Charged in 8-Year-Old Ga. Girl's Death

Mrs. Crasher

Reaction score
Damn! That sucks! We're getting younger killers these days! :crazy:

...and parents always try to keep out of responsiblity and blame. :roll:

Soooooooo young....*shaking my head*...

This is so gruesomely terrible and sad to hear of a young boy being charged with 'murder' of someone younger than him...!! I cannot give out any opinion of this crime of murder by a very young boy...without having more information regarding this...yet, all I can say for the time being is that it's scary to know that violent ways are being carried out by children at incredibly young ages!!

My dearly grievence for her parents who lost their loves ones...

Wha.. young boy should know better than that and what doing to her? *sheesh*
Young Boy will be in Adult Court instead of junvielle court reason that junvielle court isn't part of murder case.. only simlair like criminal eg: theft, break in the house and many different kind of case but "murder". I do not think so should be Adult Court.. and young boy will goes to prision for likely 10 to 15 years.. I do not know what up to the state of law... cuz I'm canadian.. Can you bring update about this case, Mrs Crasher?

another Kid kills another Kid? Geesh. What is wrong with those Kids who murder other Kids?

I wondered Why and What made them do such a thing like that. :ugh:

The media has said that many people around do not like the boy and he always run in trouble like stealing things like bicycles belonging to the neighborhood (trailer park) children.

You have to remember that the media guys are biased and will say anything whatever they want people to hear, not the fact!

Brian said:
The media has said that many people around do not like the boy and he always run in trouble like stealing things like bicycles belonging to the neighborhood (trailer park) children.

You have to remember that the media guys are biased and will say anything whatever they want people to hear, not the fact!
so true.

don't get fooled by the things ppl say too often, ladies and gentlemen.

i am tired to hear abt kill the kids who are innocent!!! *sigh* i cant believe that.. it make me SICKO and :fu2: !!! next time if kids wanna go friend's house then PLEASE let mom or dad take them over there not N E V E R ALONE!!! PERIOD!!!

TweetyBird said:
i am tired to hear abt kill the kids who are innocent!!! *sigh* i cant believe that.. it make me SICKO and :fu2: !!! next time if kids wanna go friend's house then PLEASE let mom or dad take them over there not N E V E R ALONE!!! PERIOD!!!

I Couldn't agree with u more honey. It is scary to see kids out there hurting other kids. I never let My Kids outside alone Or walk to a friend's house alone either.

Cheri said:
I Couldn't agree with u more honey. It is scary to see kids out there hurting other kids. I never let My Kids outside alone Or walk to a friend's house alone either.
yea.. i am mad for that!!! u know some parents dont care abt allow kids walk alone!! that is so STUPID! i know some parents dont allow kids walk alone.. *sigh* sometime they didnt think abt this will happen to kids, no matter! they should know better!!!! no excuse for them!!! if parent are not at home, they should stay with other family or whatever!!! *smh*

maybe 12 year old boy learned from their parents who are bad experice! and can be watch their parents when he was a baby to now !
thats why he learned from the parents way.

example ( it is not real stories about me and my kids and i just give you some example what my kids do with me ) : when i sit down and watch the tv all the times and nothing to do. so my kids learn and follow me when my kids sit down and watch the tv..
i have to show my kids that i have to work do to do like work on outside and get out of the trouble. or play a card with kids, or teaches my kids something about our feeling ..... the best way i have to stand up and show them kids how i am doing than get out of the trouble.... so my kids can follow me a right way than get out of the trouble !

right now i am real doing to my kids, i have to stand up and show them what my kids learn from me

i blame a 12 year old boy s parents are doing something wrong to teach their boy and their parents wont tell you what they are doing their home.. that s why the boy has problems with their parents or brothers and sisters and possoble friends.... I think their parents seem dont care of their son when the boy grow up !
thats very sad when i heard about amy who pass away !
when i sit down and do nothing and my kid will learn from me what i am doing and it is a bad example....

Brian said:

but the boy is only 12 years old....something made him do those things...It could be anything really!...Shouldn't just blame it on the boy ' alone '....

I never believe the Media anyways! as I learn there's always two side of every story!

Back