Bomb explosion and shooting in Norway

Is this thread about the guy who bombed all those buildings in Oslo and killed all those kids on that island? :roll:

it is? ...... oh.

Yep. The one the police identified as a Christian Fundamentalist. And who mentioned for the first time that the police identified him in that way in this thread? Steinhauer. Don't bring it up if you can't handle a discussion about it.

Why are you bringing that into this thread?

I didn't bring it into the thread. You did. I am simply commenting on your lack of logic in doing so. If you can't handle a discussion about it, you should not have brought it up.:dunno2:

I didn't bring it into the thread. You did. I am simply commenting on your lack of logic in doing so. If you can't handle a discussion about it, you should not have brought it up.:dunno2:

Why are you assuming I can't handle a discussion of it?

I simply pointed out that the Police are going to throw a lot of spin on this guy's religion.

A lot. Or, at least, that is what my crystal ball tells me. It helps to know a little bit about Norway's socio-political views.

Why shouldn't they put a lot of spin on it? Would it happen to be politically motivated at the present?

Why are you assuming I can't handle a discussion of it?

I simply pointed out that the Police are going to throw a lot of spin on this guy's religion.

A lot. Or, at least, that is what my crystal ball tells me. It helps to know a little bit about Norway's socio-political views.

I'm not assuming anything. You have demonstrated that you cannot handle a discussion of it by throwing out ad hominems and bringing up unrelated historical figures.

I'm not assuming anything. You have demonstrated that you cannot handle a discussion of it by throwing out ad hominems and bringing up unrelated historical figures.

You have demonstrated you want this to be a constrictive coorespondence, one in which you dictate the rules.

See what I mean?

The spin has already started......:roll:

Hitler was neither a religious zealot or a religious fundamentalist. He was an atheist .... go check your history.

Sometimes people are just ..... nuts.

Ummm...Hitler was not an atheist.

You have demonstrated you want this to be a constrictive coorespondence, one in which you dictate the rules.

You are so mistaken, once again. You are the one that objected to the historical fact of untold murders occurring as the result of religious fundamental dogma and zealot behaviors. Dude, it's historical fact. And not just Christianity, although Christian fundamentalism certainly bears responsiblilty for untold numbers of deaths.

Goodbye to a thread about the Norway shooting.

Personally, I don't care what his motivation was; it is a horrible tradgedy that will have far reaching consequences for so many people. If the police made reference to his belief system, it is likely that it had something to do with his motivation. That doesn't take anything away from the horror of his actions, though. Nor does it do anything to relieve the nightmare the people of Norway are living at this moment.

Back