Bomb explosion and shooting in Norway

funny how everyone's saying it's a Muslim terrorists doing it... turns out it's probably just an angry white Christian conservative.

s-ANDERS-BEHRING-BREIVIK-large300.jpg
Huh? Remember Timothy who blew up Oklahoma's building? It happened before 9/11. Terrorists are everywhere not just Muslim only.

funny how everyone's saying it's a Muslim terrorists doing it... turns out it's probably just an angry white Christian conservative.

s-ANDERS-BEHRING-BREIVIK-large300.jpg

Last I read, they don't know who did it. They don't know if it was someone in a terrorist organisation or if it was just a couple of fu*ked-in-the-head individuals. Nobody has claimed responsibility thus far.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Media is showing a guy with blonde hair.

because it was about 700 people on small island. easy to do mass-killing. and plus - this rampage went on for 2 hours.

I think believe the cops where not able to stop the guy on a small island, what when wrong that the rampage went on for 2 hours? this is really horrible, the poor families! Sometime I just hate to turn on the TV today , the news been so disturbing lately!

Really sad news. When I heard last night that the death toll had risen to 80 (this was still last night -- it's higher now, I think) and that all but 7 were from the youth camp, I started to cry. I hate this kind of senselessness. :(

The Police have described him as a Christian Fundamentalist.

What that probably means is that he is NOT a Christian Fundamentalist.

(See how they did that? No? ..... The little boy butchered in Brooklyn was done by a Fundamentalist Jew).

Ok everybody, lets blame religion on every bad thing that warped people do ... come on!!!

(not biting).

(See how they did that? No? ..... The little boy butchered in Brooklyn was done by a Fundamentalist Jew).

Ok everybody, lets blame religion on every bad thing that warped people do ... come on!!!

(not biting).

um... I don't follow.

Really sad news. When I heard last night that the death toll had risen to 80 (this was still last night -- it's higher now, I think) and that all but 7 were from the youth camp, I started to cry. I hate this kind of senselessness. :(

As do I. It just makes me incredibly sad.

(not biting).

Check your history. Religion is responsible for untold numbers of murders.

(not biting).

Check your history. Religious fundamentalists and zealots have been responsible for untold numbers of deaths. You don't even have to go back to Biblical times. You can start with Manifest Destiny.

Check your history. Religious fundamentalists and zealots have been responsible for untold numbers of deaths. You don't even have to go back to Biblical times. You can start with Manifest Destiny.

See what I mean?

The spin has already started......:roll:

Hitler was neither a religious zealot or a religious fundamentalist. He was an atheist .... go check your history.

Sometimes people are just ..... nuts.

See what I mean?

The spin has already started......:roll:

No spin there. Absolute truth. You seem to think that religious fundamentalists and zealots are not responsible for untold deaths in the name of religion.:dunno2: History shows otherwise.

BTW, you are the one that brought up the perpetrators religious affiliation. No one else had mentioned it or was concerned with it.

Hitler is not the only person who has been responsible for untold numbers of deaths. And he has virtually nothing to do with this topic. You really need to think in a less constricted way. And get out of denial.

No spin there. Absolute truth. You seem to think that religious fundamentalists and zealots are not responsible for untold deaths in the name of religion.:dunno2: History shows otherwise.

BTW, you are the one that brought up the perpetrators religious affiliation. No one else had mentioned it or was concerned with it.

Actually, the police who arrested him were the ones who brought it up, not me.

Since you like to nit pick

Oh, stop.

This thread is about a shooting in Norway. Let's leave Jeffrey Dahmer and Hitler out of it. You want to have a thread about them or their beliefs, Stein, go start your own thread.

Actually, the police who arrested him were the ones who brought it up, not me.

Since you like to nit pick

They didn't bring it into this thread.:roll: And they no doubt mentioned it because it is in some way related to his motivation.

Hitler is not the only person who has been responsible for untold numbers of deaths. You really need to think in a less constricted way.

You need to think outside the box Jillio .... sometimes people are able to grasp ideas you have not matured enough to see yet.

You need to think outside the box Jillio .... sometimes people are able to grasp ideas you have not matured enough to see yet.

Here you go with the ad hominmens just because you can't support your position.:laugh2: You are so predictable.:laugh2:

Back