Blonde Pole Dancer *warning*

[m] :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: [/m]

damn that's so cute and funny!!!!!! :laugh2:

My friend asked me, "Should I click on this thread?" I was like, "No, I wouldn't... we're in a public computer lab." He didn't care and decided to go for it... after he turned the monitor away from everyone else. I was about to get online so that I could get ready to delete that picture, which I expected to be a nude blonde airhead.

AWWWWWWW!!!! ITS SOOOO CUTE!!!
082502yes_prv.gif

I was just in the computer lab the other day and showed my friend this thread. At first, I told him to read the title and acted as if I was going to click on it. He was like, "No, don't... there are people around here!" I clicked on it and he looked around in embarassment... until he looked back. Grr! He then laughed his ass off!

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I was just in the computer lab the other day and showed my friend this thread. At first, I told him to read the title and acted as if I was going to click on it. He was like, "No, don't... there are people around here!" I clicked on it and he looked around in embarassment... until he looked back. Grr! He then laughed his ass off!

[m]:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:[/m] DAMN GOOD TRICK YOU HAVE THERE, VAMPY!!! :rofl:

heh you owned him! heh heh
icon_lol.gif

Originally posted by illustrator
heh you owned him! heh heh
icon_lol.gif
I did it again today! When you made your reply and I was checking to read what I haven't read yet, someone asked what the site was and read the topic heading. She got :Owned: too!

I did it again today! When you made your reply and I was checking to read what I haven't read yet, someone asked what the site was and read the topic heading. She got :Owned: too!

:laugh2: :thumb: Good another one!! :rofl:

:laugh2: he got :Owned: and hey u should do that often why not for a april's fool day? ;) that wud be real funny :rofl:

My friend asked me, "Should I click on this thread?" I was like, "No, I wouldn't... we're in a public computer lab." He didn't care and decided to go for it... after he turned the monitor away from everyone else. I was about to get online so that I could get ready to delete that picture, which I expected to be a nude blonde airhead.

:ROFL: WOO HOO!!! :d

VamPyroX said:

more?

Back