VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Hmm... I guess this proves that blondes really are dumb! :laugh2:

Attachments

• 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 151
Errr.. making an honest observation here... Have you noticed that the brunettes have the best posteriors? :twisted:

:rofl: :rofl:

I am so glad that im brunette. But how shame of me, I always dye my hair blonde all the times. blonde wannabe. :D

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
:rofl: :rofl:

I am so glad that im brunette. But how shame of me, I always dye my hair blonde all the times. blonde wannabe. :D
So... you're telling us that you want to be... *looks around* ... "dumb"?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
So... you're telling us that you want to be... *looks around* ... "dumb"?

NO NO..

i dont want to be "Dumb"

Blonde on me is just making me look so good. :-P

I'm always so THANKFUL that I have jet black hair rather than 'dumb blonde' colour. ;) Although, I do know that the jokes are jokes...I'm pretty sure there are some clever blondes out there. :)

heh

im neither blonde or brunett... hehe im usually red or blue...haha! although i went blonde once :ugh2: .. ran into a wall, dyed it back to blue, and got a clue :cool:
hehe :slap:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Thread Vampie.. Not all Blondes are DUMB! :fu:

are u :crazy: ? vamp!!!!!

cheri and angel are not dumb!!! they are sooo sweet and friendly ever i had!!! smile!!! hehehe i know that joke but true abt cheri and angel are friendly, caring, sweet that i have friends!!! smile!!!! hugs hugs cheri and angel

*buzzz* Oh yeah.. Guess so am I dumb blond becz I born blonde.. Now next my daughter and little son are bleacha blond.. alikely Dada's genes.. lol
Glady My daughter getting fade and become into dirt blond soon! :)

TweetyBird said:
are u :crazy: ? vamp!!!!!

cheri and angel are not dumb!!! they are sooo sweet and friendly ever i had!!! smile!!! hehehe i know that joke but true abt cheri and angel are friendly, caring, sweet that i have friends!!! smile!!!! hugs hugs cheri and angel
Are you sure about that? Hehehe!

Back