blacklight

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
I am just crazy about blacklight......I am gonna buy some glasses blacklight reactive but the problem is it would look better if the whole house was blacklight, my roommates are hard to convince oh well...so far my room......I am getting a black light poster and I want to get the body paints, I tried it once in a club and it was soo cool but the prob is that I am not artistic, i will need someone to put it on me. I am thinking about adding a blacklight in my car, one of my friend's friend did it in his car and it looked HELLA tight you know??? I dont know how to do it though......some people put purple glow in the bottom of the car......what should I do... what have you done or got???

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
I am just crazy about blacklight......I am gonna buy some glasses blacklight reactive but the problem is it would look better if the whole house was blacklight, my roommates are hard to convince oh well...so far my room......I am getting a black light poster and I want to get the body paints, I tried it once in a club and it was soo cool but the prob is that I am not artistic, i will need someone to put it on me. I am thinking about adding a blacklight in my car, one of my friend's friend did it in his car and it looked HELLA tight you know??? I dont know how to do it though......some people put purple glow in the bottom of the car......what should I do... what have you done or got???

I take it that you're in your early 20's aren't you? If so, that explains the craze over black light. ;) I used to be nuts about blacklight and wanting those installed in the house and laugh my head off when stoned in that light. :P
Right now, I reckon I'm too old for that sort of thing. But if you want, it's up to you to get those stuff purchased and installed at your home. I meant, your room as you mentioned your roommates aren't too keen on having that all over the house! :D

..some people put purple glow in the bottom of the car......what should I do... what have you done or got???

illegal in the state of Maryland altho yes it looks cool

Re: Re: blacklight

Originally posted by Fly Free
illegal in the state of Maryland altho yes it looks cool

THATS A FIRST I ever heard of I can't belive that s illegal!

well, blacklight under the car looks stupid....bec it's not bright enough AND ricey. just put it inside of car and i suggust you don't drive with it on cuz...of eyes that get annoys from blacklight.

Yeah I am 23 and by the way vtti - I was planning to put it INSIDE the car ;) I can wear a sexy white shirt......or a bra LOL...... :) just being bad

I'm a blacklight freak myself too. I have 4 blacklights, plus a blue black light clock from spencers. I am to get my shipment of more blacklights from www.backroomwarehouse.com I suggest you check that site out. It rules.

Originally posted by compLicaTed
i always liked having sex in blacklight lol

at least you will be able to find the cum and know where it is so you can wash it off lol........

what is up with that face levi? think about the movie that made fun about scary movie ( I cant remember the name ) you probably are like that dude that had cum near his mouth lol.....that is why you dont like black light eh???

j/k!!!!

Yeah I am 23 and by the way vtti - I was planning to put it INSIDE the car ;) I can wear a sexy white shirt......or a bra LOL...... :) just being bad

What about your white cat nails :naughty:

Not a bad idea but I wouldnt drive it while on. Its bad on the eyes.

at least you will be able to find the cum and know where it is so you can wash it off lol........

My professor SilenceGold did not mention this in my class. Obviously, he has not update education about this. I will ask him about this when my class will be start in September.

I used to love blacklights things, had at least 3 blacklight posters in high school but that died out when i came to RIT. It's kinda cool when clubbing.. :D

Back