blackberry

Yes, Rick, I see the icon as explained above but when I click on it, it won't open up. Oh, and thanks for coming by.

Maybe you need to re-download it? Which Blackberry do you have?

Yeah, maybe I should. I have the BB Curve 8320 Titanium currently and newly being offered by T-Mobile.

I checked their website FAQ and this is what I found:

FAQ said:
Q: I cannot start Message Alerts by clicking on the icon.

Make sure you have the task and memo pad installed on your device, as well as the phone application.

Makes me wonder if it is not readily available for 8320. I need to email support and ask them since I was thinking of upgrading my wife's 8700 to a 8320.

I checked their website FAQ and this is what I found:

Makes me wonder if it is not readily available for 8320. I need to email support and ask them since I was thinking of upgrading my wife's 8700 to a 8320.

I see, Rick, thank you. I am pretty sure I saw that my 8320 was qualified for this download.

I download a implus that included the yahoo, aim, google talk, Jabber service, myspace im and the translate languages. it stay on at all the time. it can be little annoying whoever log in or log off. so also I use my blackberry phone model 7290 i use it as my modem to connected a internet. I enjoy it all the time. with out having myself worry about my parents' phone line. but it worth it I can browes anything and download a movie on my computer. but most of time. I check my email on my computer by using my modem from bb7290. If you wants to know how to do it. YOu can find in google type "how to setup a handheld as a modem." it will specific type of model you have. then you lick on it. or I can give you the link how to do it. I can send one. send me your private msg or public.

Have a great day!

I download a implus that included the yahoo, aim, google talk, Jabber service, myspace im and the translate languages. it stay on at all the time. it can be little annoying whoever log in or log off
Check this out
REVIEW: JiveTalk Chat versus IM+ Chat

I found JiveTalk to be superior in most ways, because it logs on faster (less startup delay), performed faster, disconnected less often than IM+, and even supports file transfer and other cool features. (Although file transfer probably don't work on the 7290 which has no memory card and no camera).

Back