Blackberry Storm!

When? How much? Hurry up!

It will more likely to be $300 or little less when compete against 3G iPhone.

It will be Verizon exclusive for while as well.

I hope Telus and Bell Canada will market it in Canada cuz the Rogers Wireless has ripped off consumers on Apple 3G IPhone.

I DO want the Storm. I have a feeling VZW might sell it at 200 to compete against the iPhone. That's on a new contract or upgrade option. So that should pose no problem for me to upgrade it and extend my VZW contract by 2 more years just to get the 200 price.

Cant wait to say goodbye to the EnV and carry the Storm around in my pocket. I considered upgrading to the LG Voyager, but hearing about the Storm, it was forget it I'd rather have this one :) Good thing its VZW exclusive and AT&T is really dropping the ball on the BB Bold delays so their loss VZW's gain.

I hope Telus and Bell Canada will market it in Canada cuz the Rogers Wireless has ripped off consumers on Apple 3G IPhone.

You got your wish Telus and Bell Canada will have the Storm instead of Rogers. I think its on crackberry.com news.

DAMN.

now, i cant decide which's one:

G1, Storm, and Bold.

dammit.

Mini_HelpWanted%5B1%5D.jpg

*raises my hand up* Help me out too. I can't decide on which one I want to get. Gee, more and more new technologies with phones are coming out.

Repost

I created my thread about it two days ago or so.

Repost

I created my thread about it two days ago or so.

Link? Nobody would believe unless you provide link.

I think this thread were got Norcal20's attention.

Back