Blackberry curve users

Am on the phone right now and yell at them asking WHY.

My deaf friend got a FREE blackberry (not curve i'm not sure..) in the mail or from a store.. and he has to pay 30 dollars monthly for that. He got free IM, internet, texting (i think), and email. But not with phone i think. I also think that he has a camera on it..so i guess thats free too..But i haven't got a blackberry yet. I have the sidekick 2. I hate the camera quality on it. And the singal..it cuts me off alot sometimes. My cellphone singal is like alot better than the sidekick singal..I want to get a blackberry but theres no chance of giving in to my grandparents because they're paying for the bill of my sidekick because they got me a sidekick during christmas.

check that out on deafpagers.com, (I'm sure some of you already know about deafpagers.com) some of them offer you for free blackberry, etc but you had to be on contract for two yrs. my contract end next year Jan 2009. I bought that from deafpagers.com

I'm a blackberry lover ;)

I love my blackberry curve! It was my 18th birthday present from my parents. I use it every day... all day. It forced all my friends to have to get unlimited text messaging... Especially my boyfriend. hehe.

Blackberry was a "craze" for business people on road and also some young people especially college students because they are able to consolidated everything into one little blackberry device. BB performed better and has better software/feature than Palm.

However - iPhone is a very interesting device. It's equipped with everything and even has wifi/gps (something that Blackberry lacks). iPhone has far more applications than anything else. My only complaint about BB is that I really want touchscreen (BB's coming out w/ this feature in about 2 months) but I'm satisfied with my Blackberry Pearl 8130.

I have a Curve and I love it. When I got a new phone, I was thinking either the Curve or the iPhone. I chose the Curve because I like to have real keys, not keys on the screen. It can do just about everything, I don't have to carry a palm pilot anymore, or my GPS anymore, no more GPS in my car either, I use it for phone (wish the volume went up better, sometimes I can't hear it at all) and text and internet and email and games and everything. I love my Curve!

I have a Curve and I love it. When I got a new phone, I was thinking either the Curve or the iPhone. I chose the Curve because I like to have real keys, not keys on the screen. It can do just about everything, I don't have to carry a palm pilot anymore, or my GPS anymore, no more GPS in my car either, I use it for phone (wish the volume went up better, sometimes I can't hear it at all) and text and internet and email and games and everything. I love my Curve!

What carrier are you with?

Back