Blackberry curve users

lilraysofhope

Reaction score
I have a question. What is so special about this blackberry?? Do you use it to instant message to people? Obviously, I am deaf in one ear/ moderate loss in the right and just HATINGGGGGGG my hearing aid that I have to take out everytime I use my cell phone. What would the advantage be in getting this blackberry?

FYI I have never had a blackberry:Oops:

I am curious about this too, I have a blackberry and I have been wondering about breaking down and buying the curve. I currently have a 7130 which is older but still gets the job done for me. What is so great about the curve other than the full keyboard?

Blackberry is the latest in mobile technology where plans, caps and TAPS are most affordable for the deaf customers, you can use the blackberry to IM to other people, such as AIM, MSN and other similarites -- email, SMS and MMS and other such it is included in the plan for as much as you want for $30 a month or whatnot.

Also the keyboard is easy to use. It has a big screen. The camera also takes pretty good pictures, altough that is not really relevant.

Yeah and excellent QWERTY keyboard where the deaf customers perferred

I have just had mine 2 or 3 weeks, and I am crazy about it.

I have just had mine 2 or 3 weeks, and I am crazy about it.
I could care less about the camera, but mine doesnt support aol so I had to buy jive talk for it. I can do relay through it and I have ip relay installed but I keep thinking I would be even more able to communicate if I had a newer one. I only have this one because I threw a fit to sprint because no one told me that they have special relay plans when I bought my phone. They sent me the 7130 to shut me up.

I will get one later when the prices are down. Boy, are they expensive!

I will get one later when the prices are down. Boy, are they expensive!

In Best Buy (maybe not in Australia) They had a deal if you got ATT service with a new 2 year contract you got the Blackberry for $49. I asked TMobile to upgrade me to a new Blackberry cheap and they wouldn't so I went to ATT The data plan was way cheaper from ATT too.

I have my own blackberry curves. They have IP relay and Blackberry messenger. If you want to buy blackberry. You should go to Unsupported Browser It cost me and my husband with family plan for 140 dollars a month. It's normal price was 129 and plus tax. It's suck! But I love blackberry anyways.

We don't have Best Buy here - the latest Blackberry in Australia is BB 8330 and Palm treo - both on a $79 plan! :shock:

We don't have Best Buy here - the latest Blackberry in Australia is BB 8330 and Palm treo - both on a $79 plan! :shock:

Only $ 35 for unlimited data for me. I could not pay for $79!

I know, I have LG u990 for only $49 cap plan a month

Also the keyboard is easy to use. It has a big screen. The camera also takes pretty good pictures

I agree. I've had my Curve for about 5 weeks now. I have to admit i didn't buy it by choice.. my last phone (Palm Treo) went beserk and died on me. Took it to the store for service and i found out that not only had my 2 year contract expired, but the warranty for the phone had expired as well. So basically, i had no choice but to purchase a new phone and renew my contract. The only phone that really interested me (and not a whole lot, mind you) was the Curve. Wow! Best phone i've EVER had!! I don't know what i did without it. The keys are large and easy to use and the clickwheel makes navigation a breeze. Get it. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. :cool2:

OO yeaaaaaaaa Blackberry Curve rocks!
I have one for a few months now..its my baby... i like Bott..have the unlimited plan...IT makes me a happy camper :D:D:D:D

wait i have a question you have to pay for jivetalk?how do i get this since aim msn and yahoo dont work on mine

I am going into a bad mood - with a $1,300 phone bill! :shock:

Back