BlackBerry 8700g - length of credit approval wait?

Theseus

Reaction score
Hello... yesterday I ordered a BlackBerry 8700g through Welcome to Deafpagers.com! > Inphonic. I got the plan geared towards deaf customers. There's a credit approval wait. I'm wondering two things...

1. How long was the credit approval wait for you or others you know who got the BB 8700g the same way I did?
2. How long after initially placing the order did it take for you to receive the BlackBerry 8700g?

I'll be out of town for three weeks starting December 20th and so I hoped I'd receive the BlackBerry within 7 days.

I ordered mine straight from T-Mobile last April. Credit check went through instantly, and I got it delivered the next day.

Good morning. I remember it taking 48 hours for the credit approval. My BlackBerry 8700g arrived 4 days later after I placed the order online.

Good luck with your BB. :)

42 hours after initially ordering, the credit approval came through. The BlackBerry 8700g is already shipped and should arrive shortly.

Good for you and it doesnt take long. I had mine and took about 1 week. I am glad it was fast enough.

Back