birthday

lol lol cool. Like ur doing it again this year. The six flags sound great on birthdays. :D My birthday LAID on DEAF AWARENESS DAY!! Woo Hoo!

Why u dont want a cake on ur birthday?

Originally posted by prostock19
You don't need to give me one. I don't want a cake. All I want for my bday is to enjoy myself with friends...Like I did last B-day. *looks at Allison, Compicate, and James*
u like to post ugly pics of us dont u? lol... and isnt that funny we r goign to six flags again to celebrate ur bday hehe must be the most perfect way to celebrate it for a six flags freak ;)

You don't need to give me one. I don't want a cake. All I want for my bday is to enjoy myself with friends...Like I did last B-day. *looks at Allison, Compicate, and James*

nice pix matty :)

You forgot, I hate chocolate (although I bought chocolate cake for you for your 18th bday cuz I know you like chocolate) Give me yellow and vanilla frosting.

i dont know why some guys prefer yellow and vanilla frosting.. because my man's favorite.. :dunno:
hehe

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
My baby's father is having birthday tomorrow and I havent got him cake yet. I'll get it tomorrow and he didnt really want me to celebrate his birthday in RI. Oh well, he'll have to deal :D

Hey I'm wondering what type of cakes, candies and other things to occured in ur birthday party :D

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY MATT since u can read this. (May 5th)

what about round white cake with white frosting.. then sprinkle with coconuts.. a cherry on top ..
hehe

Re: Re: birthday

Originally posted by MsGiglz
what about round white cake with white frosting.. then sprinkle with coconuts.. a cherry on top ..
hehe

round white cake MsGiglz qq maybe u referring to Angel Food Cake qq if thats what u are referring to -- i LOVE those!

as for the coconuts -- FORGET THEM i *hate* coconuts :barf:

I love those mexican cake. White cake with banana and strawberries in the middle of the two layer cake and they moist the middle with a little milk. Its called tres leche. Very good. Great that got me wanting some.

I brought ice cream cake ... (laughing) and the birthday celebrating went GREAT! :D
Did you actually buy Dan a cake. And, this thead was to make me say what kind of cake I like so they can have my favorite kind at my surpirse party.

I WILL GET YOU AMANDA!!! :rofl: :laugh2:

yes i did get dan a cake.

AND yes, ur damn right its just so u will spit ur mouth out to tell us what cake u like to surprise u on ur birthday party. lolz :D

yes i did get dan a cake.

AND yes, ur damn right its just so u will spit ur mouth out to tell us what cake u like to surprise u on ur birthday party. lolz :D
Payback is a bitch...and I am the King Bitch!

dont u mean bastard...

dont forget what BITCH means.

BABE IN TOTALLY CONTROL OF HERSELF.... I think ur a HE, not a HER :D

Back