Bill Gate Want To Reinvent the Toilet!

Ooh... that would be quite a challenge!

If this does happen, we will no longer have need (or have less need) for sewage. :)

File under: How to Use Your Wealth the Right Way

There should be more incentives for inventors to develop things like this.

Maybe they can turn it back into food and McDonalds can sell it right beside their seaweed burger.

Maybe they can turn it back into food and McDonalds can sell it right beside their seaweed burger.

Now that is a very good reason to become a vegetarian ! I hope McDonald's did not see this and get any ideas!!

Last edited:
YAY! I've been a vegetarian since I was 15 (turning 21), so about 6 years. They say it's the fastest growing food trend, and as what I believe to be one of the healthiest.

Yeah, I can't believe Bill Gates would fund that much money on something so bizzare, but I guess that's not even a scratch on his financial budget.
Can't wait to see it... the begining of space-age toilets!

Live long and prosper! :)

they've been doing that for years already...ever wonder why not all the cattles goes to Macdonalds? hint its SHIT and cornflour...and some mince rolled in for the meat effects

just think...
all our sewer goes to the power station and water sanitation all in one go LMAO

YAY! I've been a vegetarian since I was 15 (turning 21), so about 6 years. They say it's the fastest growing food trend, and as what I believe to be one of the healthiest.

Yeah, I can't believe Bill Gates would fund that much money on something so bizzare, but I guess that's not even a scratch on his financial budget.
Can't wait to see it... the begining of space-age toilets!

Live long and prosper! :)

I have not eaten red meat or pork for over 40 years. I was a vegetarian for years and started in the 70's when there was not a lot of vegetarian food items on the market like there is today. And it was impossible to get a vegetarian meals at most restaurants I when to.

Oh man, vegetarians? This chef is so confused. I am telling you, the meat is vital in our life. We eat meats because we are at the top of the food chain. Oh except the sharks, scary creatures but com'on. Also this topic is epic but a total fail for I go potty at a local tree. Preferably a huge tree. I mean I feel offended that animals get to go anywhere anytime they want and we don't get mad, but if people do that, we feel digusted and annoyed. Pfft. And don't ever go to McDonalds when you can buy cheap meats from walmart and cook it for yourself with no fat and trans fat.

Can I use gunpowder?

Launch the poo into orbit? (it isn't modern sanitation)

maybe this:

vapoorize.jpg

Oh man, vegetarians? This chef is so confused. I am telling you, the meat is vital in our life. We eat meats because we are at the top of the food chain. Oh except the sharks, scary creatures but com'on. Also this topic is epic but a total fail for I go potty at a local tree. Preferably a huge tree. I mean I feel offended that animals get to go anywhere anytime they want and we don't get mad, but if people do that, we feel digusted and annoyed. Pfft. And don't ever go to McDonalds when you can buy cheap meats from walmart and cook it for yourself with no fat and trans fat.

Do know why people are not allow to pee and shit outside?? It is for health reasons . If I saw a person peeing and shiting on the ground I would report them to health department .

Back