Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice teas/lemonaids

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

prostock19

Reaction score
I have recently been drinking mostly water. I have found sparkling flavored water from Walmart is very good for its price. There are about 20 different flavors and the 1 liter bottle is 58 cents each.

I seldom drink soda now. I drink soda in mixed drinks and sometimes when I go to restraunts.

What do you like to drink?

Always fill up my green Nagale water bottle every morning. You can get this kind of the bottle from camping/sporting stores and it keep the water temperture inside the bottle cool and it is unbreakable. Got introduced to this bottle from outdoorsy people few years ago and I always have it ever since!

I never drink soda, expect if I am taking long drives... and the sugary taste of soda keeps me busy on the road!

Besides water, I drink coffee!

I start drink water since January.. cuz any sodas gave me the acid and make my stomach bloated so I rather drink water all the times and sometimes light iced tea...
DonnaMarie :)

COFFEE, iced tea, hot tea, pepsi, dr pepper's red fusion, cran-strawberry juice and water for me!!!!!!!

hm I drink water when I go out when I don't see apple juice but depends on my moods when I eat whatever when I need caffine I'll drink starbucks coffee ;)

most i drink Arrowhead bottle( love put water bottle in freezer make cold yummy ) , pepsi, milk, iced tea and Fresh Lemonade ( yellow one )

coffee tea, soda and juice thats pretty much i drink :) morning coffee PM soda Evening, tea or soda and juice in between

When I'm pregnant, I always drink bottled water every single day. I couldn't take the risk of drinking tap water during my pregnancies, because I have heard that there's some bacteria or something in the city water and may cause water toxic in my body (to support the baby's womb). No thanks.

When I'm not pregnant, I drink diet caffiene free sodas.

Back